MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 09:12:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Almeria
La Liga | Gameweek 32
Apr 21, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio de los Juegos Mediterraneos
Villarreal logo

Almeria
1 - 2
Villarreal

Lozano (30')
Viera (73'), Ramazani (80')
Ramazani (87')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Akhomach (25'), Sorloth (90+2')
Akhomach (50'), Coquelin (59'), Jorgensen (62'), Femenia (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Almeria and Villarreal, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Real Sociedad 2-2 Almeria
Sunday, April 14 at 8pm in La Liga

We said: Almeria 1-2 Villarreal

Almeria are seeking a first La Liga success over Villarreal for 14 years, but we are finding it difficult to predict a positive result for the basement side. Villarreal are in excellent form on their travels, and we are backing the Yellow Submarine to navigate their way to all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Villarreal win with a probability of 39.63%. A win for Almeria had a probability of 35.28% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Villarreal win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.62%) and 0-2 (6.31%). The likeliest Almeria win was 2-1 (8.07%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.79%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 1-2 win for Villarreal in this match.

Result
AlmeriaDrawVillarreal
35.28% (-1.127 -1.13) 25.08% (0.187 0.19) 39.63% (0.936 0.94)
Both teams to score 57.3% (-0.805 -0.81)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.82% (-0.983 -0.98)46.17% (0.979 0.98)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.53% (-0.933 -0.93)68.47% (0.931 0.93)
Almeria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.53% (-1.091 -1.09)25.46% (1.088 1.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.71% (-1.513 -1.51)60.29% (1.51 1.51)
Villarreal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.87% (0.040999999999997 0.04)23.12% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.01% (0.062999999999995 0.06)56.98% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Almeria 35.28%
    Villarreal 39.63%
    Draw 25.08%
AlmeriaDrawVillarreal
2-1 @ 8.07% (-0.161 -0.16)
1-0 @ 8.05% (0.083000000000001 0.08)
2-0 @ 5.51% (-0.117 -0.12)
3-1 @ 3.68% (-0.193 -0.19)
3-2 @ 2.69% (-0.138 -0.14)
3-0 @ 2.51% (-0.136 -0.14)
4-1 @ 1.26% (-0.109 -0.11)
4-2 @ 0.92% (-0.078 -0.08)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 35.28%
1-1 @ 11.79% (0.14 0.14)
2-2 @ 5.91% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-0 @ 5.89% (0.241 0.24)
3-3 @ 1.32% (-0.065 -0.07)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 25.08%
1-2 @ 8.64% (0.111 0.11)
0-1 @ 8.62% (0.362 0.36)
0-2 @ 6.31% (0.273 0.27)
1-3 @ 4.22% (0.059 0.06)
0-3 @ 3.08% (0.138 0.14)
2-3 @ 2.88% (-0.049 -0.05)
1-4 @ 1.54% (0.024 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.13% (0.052 0.05)
2-4 @ 1.06% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 39.63%

How you voted: Almeria vs Villarreal

Almeria
7.4%
Draw
14.8%
Villarreal
77.8%
54
Head to Head
Sep 17, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 5
Villarreal
2-1
Almeria
Moreno (45+5'), Sorloth (90+4')
Capoue (26'), Pino (90+2')
Akieme (44')
Embarba (53'), Chumi (84'), Puigmal (89')
Mar 4, 2023 3.15pm
Oct 23, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 11
Villarreal
2-1
Almeria
Baena (56'), Jackson (90+4')
Melero (31')
Dec 5, 2018 7.30pm
Round of 32
Villarreal
8-0
Almeria
Toko Ekambi (23', 30', 36', 47'), Bacca (45', 83' pen.), Moreno (67'), Raba (89')

Castellano (40'), Arzura (81')
Nov 1, 2018 5.30pm
Round of 32
Almeria
3-3
Villarreal
Chema (52' pen.), Gassama (86', 90')
Trujillo (43'), Brice Eteki (90')
Cazorla (67'), Callejon (78' og.), Chukwueze (83')
Gaspar (49')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CReal Madrid36296183226193
2Barcelona36247574433179
3GironaGirona36236775453075
4Atletico MadridAtletico36234967392873
5Athletic Bilbao361711858372162
6Real Sociedad361512949371257
7Real BetisBetis36141484843556
8Villarreal36149136060051
9Valencia36139143740-348
10Getafe361013134151-1043
11AlavesAlaves36119163445-1142
12Sevilla361011154750-341
13Osasuna36118174054-1441
14Las PalmasLas Palmas36108183246-1438
15Rayo Vallecano36814142944-1538
16Celta Vigo36910174254-1237
17Mallorca36715142941-1236
18CadizCadiz36614162549-2432
RGranada3649233770-3321
RAlmeria36211233572-3717


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!