MX23RW : Friday, March 1 23:07:45| >> :60:96:96:
Colombia national football team
Friendlies 2
Dec 10, 2023 at 11.30pm UK
Estadio Cicero Pompeu de Toledo
Venezuela national football team
Colombia
1 - 0
Venezuela
Ferro (41' og.)
FT(HT: 1-0)

Uzcategui (25'), Vivas (40')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's friendly clash between Colombia and Venezuela, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Paraguay 0-1 Colombia
Tuesday, November 21 at 11pm in World Cup Qualifying - South America
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Peru 1-1 Venezuela
Wednesday, November 22 at 2am in World Cup Qualifying - South America

We said: Colombia 1-1 Venezuela

Both managers will relish the opportunity to give some of their younger players a chance in national colours as they build up toward the next round of World Cup qualification matches in June next year. Players will also be keen to impress here, which should make this an entertaining watch, and we feel this one will end in a score draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Colombia win with a probability of 63.81%. A draw had a probability of 22.3% and a win for Venezuela had a probability of 13.89%.

The most likely scoreline for a Colombia win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (13.34%) and 2-1 (9.29%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.33%), while for a Venezuela win it was 0-1 (5.74%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 14.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Colombia in this match.

Result
ColombiaDrawVenezuela
63.81% (0.21100000000001 0.21) 22.3% (-0.131 -0.13) 13.89% (-0.078999999999999 -0.08)
Both teams to score 41.86% (0.161 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.51% (0.33 0.33)54.49% (-0.328 -0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.15% (0.273 0.27)75.85% (-0.271 -0.27)
Colombia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.46% (0.187 0.19)16.54% (-0.185 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.7% (0.335 0.34)46.3% (-0.333 -0.33)
Venezuela Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.16% (0.081999999999994 0.08)49.84% (-0.080999999999996 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.45% (0.057 0.06)84.55% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Colombia 63.8%
    Venezuela 13.89%
    Draw 22.3%
ColombiaDrawVenezuela
1-0 @ 14.83% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-0 @ 13.34%
2-1 @ 9.29% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
3-0 @ 8% (0.047 0.05)
3-1 @ 5.57% (0.046 0.05)
4-0 @ 3.6% (0.043 0.04)
4-1 @ 2.51% (0.036 0.04)
3-2 @ 1.94% (0.021 0.02)
5-0 @ 1.3% (0.024 0.02)
5-1 @ 0.9% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 63.8%
1-1 @ 10.33% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 8.24% (-0.106 -0.11)
2-2 @ 3.24% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 0.49%
Total : 22.3%
0-1 @ 5.74% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-2 @ 3.6% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 13.89%

How you voted: Colombia vs Venezuela

Colombia
50.0%
Draw
50.0%
Venezuela
0.0%
8
Head to Head
Sep 8, 2023 12am
Group Stage
Colombia
1-0
Venezuela
Borre (46')

Gonzalez (33')
Mar 30, 2022 12.30am
Group Stage
Venezuela
0-1
Colombia
Rodriguez (45+4' pen.)
Jun 17, 2021 10pm
Group Stage
Colombia
0-0
Venezuela
Cuadrado (77'), Uribe (82')
Diaz (90+4')
Aristeguieta (51'), La Mantia (55'), Herrera (77'), Andres Martinez (81'), Cumana (86')
Oct 10, 2020 12.30am
Group Stage
Colombia
3-0
Venezuela
Herrera (4'), Angel (67'), Rosales (71')
Sep 11, 2019 1am
International Friendlies
Colombia
0-0
Venezuela
Lerma (54'), Moreno (69'), Muriel (90')
Angel (12'), Mago (21'), Soteldo (43')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham2611694046-639
9Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
10Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Everton2687112834-625
16Brentford2674153748-1125
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!