MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 06:26:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aug 6, 2022 at 11pm UK at Estádio da Ressacada
Avai
1 - 1
Corinthians
Bissoli (36' pen.)
Muriqui (56'), Vladimir (64')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Balbuena (77')
Vera (85')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Avai and Corinthians.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: America Mineiro 3-1 Avai
Sunday, July 31 at 10pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Corinthians 0-2 Flamengo
Wednesday, August 3 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Avai win with a probability of 44.69%. A draw had a probability of 28.2% and a win for Corinthians had a probability of 27.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Avai win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.95%) and 2-1 (8.45%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.01%), while for a Corinthians win it was 0-1 (10.02%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13% likelihood.

Result
AvaiDrawCorinthians
44.69% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03) 28.21% (0.0069999999999979 0.01) 27.1% (0.026 0.03)
Both teams to score 44.43%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.88% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)61.12% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.92% (-0.004999999999999 -0)81.08% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Avai Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.71% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)27.29% (0.020000000000003 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.27% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)62.73% (0.026999999999994 0.03)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.11% (0.016999999999996 0.02)38.89% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.38% (0.016999999999999 0.02)75.62% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Avai 44.69%
    Corinthians 27.1%
    Draw 28.2%
AvaiDrawCorinthians
1-0 @ 13.78%
2-0 @ 8.95% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.45% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 3.87% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.66% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 1.73% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.26% (-0.002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.19% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 44.69%
1-1 @ 13.01%
0-0 @ 10.61% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.99%
Other @ 0.59%
Total : 28.2%
0-1 @ 10.02% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.15% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 4.73% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.94% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.49% (0.0029999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 1.26% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 1.52%
Total : 27.1%

Head to Head
Apr 16, 2022 11pm
Corinthians
3-0
Avai
Guedes (9', 26', 55')
Roni (69')

Silva (49')
Nov 28, 2019 12.30am
Corinthians
3-0
Avai
Gustavo (22'), Urso (52'), Boselli (87')

Franco (76')
Aug 25, 2019 11pm
Avai
1-1
Corinthians
Franco (60')
Betao (74')
Love (77')
Everaldo (90')
Macedo (58')
Jul 20, 2017 1am
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Danish Superliga
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
International Friendlies
Super League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras22146237142348
2FlamengoFlamengo22123737191839
3Corinthians2211652621539
4Fluminense2211563225738
5Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2211472827137
6InternacionalInternacional2299433231036
7Atletico Mineiro229853026435
8America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2293101823-530
9BragantinoBragantino228683228430
10SantosSantos227962620630
11Sao Paulo2261153127429
12Botafogo2275102026-626
13GoiasGoias226882329-626
14CearaCeara2251072223-125
15FortalezaFortaleza2266102023-324
16Cuiaba2265111522-723
17Avai2265112335-1223
18Coritiba2264122334-1122
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2256112133-1221
20JuventudeJuventude2237121635-1916

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!