MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:25:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 3, 2022 at 3pm UK at Estádio da Ressacada
Avai
1 - 2
Cuiaba
Eduardo (30')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Valdivia (49'), Joaquim (65')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Brasileiro clash between Avai and Cuiaba, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Avai 2-2 Palmeiras
Sunday, June 26 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Goias 1-0 Cuiaba
Sunday, June 26 at 10pm in Brasileiro

We said: Avai 1-1 Cuiaba

Cuiaba's drought cannot continue for ever, and their hosts have one of the division's worst defensive records this season, so a low-scoring draw could be on the cards at Ressacada. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Avai win with a probability of 51.38%. A draw had a probability of 27.2% and a win for Cuiaba had a probability of 21.42%.

The most likely scoreline for an Avai win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.84%) and 2-1 (8.77%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.37%), while for a Cuiaba win it was 0-1 (8.73%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5% likelihood.

Result
AvaiDrawCuiaba
51.38% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09) 27.2% (0.045999999999999 0.05) 21.42% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
Both teams to score 42.02% (-0.067 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.43% (-0.114 -0.11)61.56% (0.113 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.58% (-0.084 -0.08)81.41% (0.084000000000003 0.08)
Avai Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.76% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)24.23% (0.094000000000001 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.42% (-0.134 -0.13)58.58% (0.134 0.13)
Cuiaba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.46% (-0.017999999999994 -0.02)44.53% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.44% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)80.56% (0.013000000000005 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Avai 51.37%
    Cuiaba 21.42%
    Draw 27.19%
AvaiDrawCuiaba
1-0 @ 15.29% (0.02 0.02)
2-0 @ 10.84% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.77% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
3-0 @ 5.12% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.14% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.82% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.68% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.47% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 51.37%
1-1 @ 12.37% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 10.79% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
2-2 @ 3.55% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.49%
Total : 27.19%
0-1 @ 8.73% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 5.01% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 3.53% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.35%
2-3 @ 0.96% (-0.003 -0)
0-3 @ 0.95% (0.003 0)
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 21.42%

How you voted: Avai vs Cuiaba

Avai
81.0%
Draw
19.0%
Cuiaba
0.0%
21
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras21136236142245
2Corinthians2111642620639
3Fluminense21115532221038
4Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2111462822637
5FlamengoFlamengo21113732191336
6InternacionalInternacional218943023733
7Atletico Mineiro218852926332
8BragantinoBragantino218673225730
9SantosSantos217952619730
10America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2183101723-627
11Sao Paulo2151152827126
12Botafogo2174102026-625
13GoiasGoias216782228-625
14CearaCeara2151062222025
15Coritiba2164112333-1022
16Avai2164112234-1222
17FortalezaFortaleza2156101923-421
18Cuiaba2155111422-820
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2155112133-1220
20JuventudeJuventude2137111634-1816

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!