MX23RW : Friday, August 19 11:18:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 10pm UK at Estadio da Serrinha
Goias
1 - 0
Cuiaba
Raul (80')
Reynaldo (16'), Sales (20'), da Cruz Souto (74')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Empereur (39'), Jenison (69'), Lucas (73'), Valdivia (90+6')
Empereur (83')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Brasileiro clash between Goias and Cuiaba, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Atletico GO 0-0 Goias
Wednesday, June 22 at 11pm in Copa do Brasil
Last Game: Cuiaba 0-0 Ceara
Saturday, June 18 at 11pm in Brasileiro

We said: Goias 1-0 Cuiaba

Goals are likely to be thin on the ground at Estadio da Serrinha, as both teams are short of confidence and the stakes are already high at this stage of the season - with either side hoping to escape the bottom four. Home advantage should swing a tight contest the way of Goias. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Goias win with a probability of 47.57%. A draw had a probability of 27.2% and a win for Cuiaba had a probability of 25.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Goias win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.45%) and 2-1 (8.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.69%), while for a Cuiaba win it was 0-1 (9.09%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Goias in this match.

Result
GoiasDrawCuiaba
47.57% (-0.185 -0.19) 27.2% (0.033000000000001 0.03) 25.24% (0.152 0.15)
Both teams to score 45.75% (0.038999999999994 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.26% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)58.75% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.73% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)79.27% (0.012 0.01)
Goias Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.24% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)24.77% (0.096 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.67% (-0.133 -0.13)59.33% (0.133 0.13)
Cuiaba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.81% (0.131 0.13)39.19% (-0.13 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.1% (0.12 0.12)75.9% (-0.12 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Goias 47.56%
    Cuiaba 25.24%
    Draw 27.2%
GoiasDrawCuiaba
1-0 @ 13.54% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 9.45% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
2-1 @ 8.86% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.4% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
3-1 @ 4.12% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.93% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.54% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.44% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 47.56%
1-1 @ 12.69% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 9.71% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.15% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
Other @ 0.66%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 9.09% (0.037000000000001 0.04)
1-2 @ 5.94% (0.029 0.03)
0-2 @ 4.26% (0.033 0.03)
1-3 @ 1.86% (0.015 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.33% (0.015 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.3% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 1.46%
Total : 25.24%

How you voted: Goias vs Cuiaba

Goias
63.0%
Draw
29.6%
Cuiaba
7.4%
27
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras22146237142348
2FlamengoFlamengo22123737191839
3Corinthians2211652621539
4Fluminense2211563225738
5Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2211472827137
6InternacionalInternacional2299433231036
7Atletico Mineiro229853026435
8America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2293101823-530
9BragantinoBragantino228683228430
10SantosSantos227962620630
11Sao Paulo2261153127429
12Botafogo2275102026-626
13GoiasGoias226882329-626
14CearaCeara2251072223-125
15FortalezaFortaleza2266102023-324
16Cuiaba2265111522-723
17Avai2265112335-1223
18Coritiba2264122334-1122
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2256112133-1221
20JuventudeJuventude2237121635-1916

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!