MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 14:44:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Adelaide United
Brisbane Roar
Central Coast Mariners
Macarthur
Melbourne City
Melbourne Victory
Newcastle Jets
Perth Glory
Sydney FC
Wellington Phoenix
Western Sydney Wanderers
Western United
Central Coast Mariners
Australian A-League | Gameweek 25
May 1, 2024 at 10am UK
Central Coast Stadium
Adelaide United

Central Coast
2 - 0
Adelaide United

Farrell (27'), Balard (69')
Doka (59'), Roux (66')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Veart (1'), Clough (48'), Irankunda (71')
Coverage of the Australian A-League clash between Central Coast Mariners and Adelaide United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newcastle Jets 1-3 Central Coast
Saturday, April 27 at 8.15am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Brisbane Roar 3-4 Adelaide United
Friday, April 26 at 10.55am in Australian A-League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Central Coast Mariners win with a probability of 61.58%. A win for Adelaide United had a probability of 19.81% and a draw had a probability of 18.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Central Coast Mariners win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.4%) and 2-0 (6.82%). The likeliest Adelaide United win was 1-2 (5.01%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.5%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Central Coast Mariners would win this match.

Result
Central Coast MarinersDrawAdelaide United
61.58% (-0.48699999999999 -0.49) 18.61% (0.172 0.17) 19.81% (0.318 0.32)
Both teams to score 67.27% (-0.101 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.64% (-0.355 -0.36)27.36% (0.357 0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
52.06% (-0.446 -0.45)47.94% (0.45 0.45)
Central Coast Mariners Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.23% (-0.205 -0.2)8.77% (0.207 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.88% (-0.508 -0.51)30.12% (0.511 0.51)
Adelaide United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.74% (0.055999999999997 0.06)26.26% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.63% (0.073 0.07)61.37% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Central Coast Mariners 61.58%
    Adelaide United 19.81%
    Draw 18.61%
Central Coast MarinersDrawAdelaide United
2-1 @ 9.12% (0.034999999999998 0.03)
3-1 @ 7.4% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-0 @ 6.82% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 5.61% (0.068000000000001 0.07)
3-0 @ 5.53% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-2 @ 4.95% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-1 @ 4.5% (-0.071000000000001 -0.07)
4-0 @ 3.37% (-0.058 -0.06)
4-2 @ 3.01% (-0.043 -0.04)
5-1 @ 2.19% (-0.057 -0.06)
5-0 @ 1.64% (-0.045 -0.04)
5-2 @ 1.47% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-3 @ 1.34% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 4.64%
Total : 61.58%
1-1 @ 7.5% (0.102 0.1)
2-2 @ 6.1% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 2.3% (0.05 0.05)
3-3 @ 2.21% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 18.61%
1-2 @ 5.01% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
0-1 @ 3.08% (0.071 0.07)
2-3 @ 2.72% (0.019 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.23% (0.038 0.04)
0-2 @ 2.06% (0.051 0.05)
0-3 @ 0.92% (0.024 0.02)
2-4 @ 0.91% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 19.81%

Head to Head
Feb 3, 2024 8.45am
Gameweek 15
Adelaide United
0-4
Central Coast

Mauk (85'), Jovanovic (88')
Theoharous (31'), Torres (43', 45+2'), Reec (90' pen.)
Doka (41'), Torres (73')
Oct 20, 2023 9.45am
Gameweek 1
Adelaide United
3-0
Central Coast
Halloran (38'), Clough (64' pen.), Ansell (80')
Toure (74')

Doka (27'), Smith (44'), Farrell (77')
Farrell (79')
May 20, 2023 10.45am
May 13, 2023 10.45am
Adelaide United
1-2
Central Coast
Goodwin (4' pen.)
Sanchez (65'), Kitto (79'), Irankunda (82')
McGarry (15'), Cummings (37')
Triantis (53'), Farrell (62'), Theoharous (90+5')
Apr 28, 2023 10.45am
Gameweek 26
Adelaide United
1-4
Central Coast
Kitto (90+3')
Tulio (23', 57'), N'Kololo (41'), Steele (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Central Coast MarinersCentral Coast27174649272255
2Wellington PhoenixWellington27158442261653
3Melbourne VictoryVictory271012543331042
4Sydney FCSydney FC271251052411141
5Macarthur2711884548-341
6Melbourne CityMelbourne City271161050381239
7Western Sydney WanderersWestern Sydney27114124448-437
8Adelaide UnitedAdelaide United2795135253-132
9Brisbane RoarBrisbane Roar2786134255-1330
10Newcastle JetsNewcastle Jets27610113947-828
11Western UnitedWestern Utd2775153655-1926
12Perth GloryPerth Glory2757154669-2322


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!