MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 18:37:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Monza
Serie A | Gameweek 37
May 19, 2024 at 2pm UK
U-Power Stadium
Frosinone logo

Monza
0 - 1
Frosinone


Bondo (28')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Cheddira (9')
Soule (47'), Gelli (90+2')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Monza and Frosinone, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fiorentina 2-1 Monza
Monday, May 13 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Frosinone 0-5 Inter Milan
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Monza 1-1 Frosinone

Excluding the hammering at the hands of Inter, Frosinone have typically been hard to beat since the March hiatus. However, wins have been hard to come by for Di Francesco's men, whose recent games against Monza across Serie A, Serie B and the Coppa Italia have resulted in one win in six, with four losses and a draw. A draw could be on the cards given the Biancorossi's seemingly diminished motivation and Frosinone's historical struggles in this fixture. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Monza win with a probability of 44.13%. A win for Frosinone had a probability of 31.67% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Monza win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.38%) and 2-0 (6.8%). The likeliest Frosinone win was 1-2 (7.53%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.23%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
MonzaDrawFrosinone
44.13% (-1.439 -1.44) 24.2% (0.152 0.15) 31.67% (1.288 1.29)
Both teams to score 59.26% (0.138 0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.85% (-0.107 -0.11)43.14% (0.107 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.46% (-0.107 -0.11)65.54% (0.107 0.11)
Monza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.27% (-0.655 -0.66)19.73% (0.655 0.66)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.25% (-1.071 -1.07)51.75% (1.071 1.07)
Frosinone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.82% (0.76799999999999 0.77)26.17% (-0.768 -0.77)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.74% (1.018 1.02)61.26% (-1.019 -1.02)
Score Analysis
    Monza 44.13%
    Frosinone 31.67%
    Draw 24.2%
MonzaDrawFrosinone
2-1 @ 9.12% (-0.133 -0.13)
1-0 @ 8.38% (-0.134 -0.13)
2-0 @ 6.8% (-0.251 -0.25)
3-1 @ 4.93% (-0.176 -0.18)
3-0 @ 3.68% (-0.215 -0.22)
3-2 @ 3.31% (-0.044 -0.04)
4-1 @ 2% (-0.114 -0.11)
4-0 @ 1.49% (-0.12 -0.12)
4-2 @ 1.34% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 3.07%
Total : 44.13%
1-1 @ 11.23% (0.07 0.07)
2-2 @ 6.11% (0.044 0.04)
0-0 @ 5.16% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.48% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.2%
1-2 @ 7.53% (0.206 0.21)
0-1 @ 6.92% (0.182 0.18)
0-2 @ 4.64% (0.219 0.22)
1-3 @ 3.36% (0.163 0.16)
2-3 @ 2.73% (0.078 0.08)
0-3 @ 2.07% (0.141 0.14)
1-4 @ 1.13% (0.077 0.08)
2-4 @ 0.92% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 31.67%

How you voted: Monza vs Frosinone

Monza
41.3%
Draw
41.3%
Frosinone
17.3%
75
Head to Head
Jan 6, 2024 2pm
Gameweek 19
Frosinone
2-3
Monza
Harroui (56'), Soule (76' pen.)
Monterisi (54'), Lusuardi (73'), Barrenechea (89')
Frattali (75')
Mota (18'), Carboni (45'), Soule (55' og.)
Gagliardini (28'), Caldirola (51'), D'Ambrosio (74'), Colombo (81'), Akpa-Akpro (90+3')
Aug 7, 2022 8.15pm
First Round
Monza
3-2
Frosinone
Valoti (25' pen.), Caprari (43' pen.), Gytkjaer (83')
Santos (62'), Birindelli (90+1'), Pepin (90+3')
Haoudi (52'), Lhassine Kone (56')
Oyono (29'), Lulic (73')
Apr 25, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 36
Frosinone
4-1
Monza
Ciano (37'), Zerbin (40'), Di Gregorio (49' og.), Canotto (90+1')
Gatti (16'), Cotali (17'), Boloca (75')
Mota (13')
Donati (52'), Pepin (89')
Dec 11, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 17
Monza
3-2
Frosinone
Augusto (70'), Ciurria (87'), Mazzitelli (90+2' pen.)
Marrone (18')
Garritano (53'), Zerbin (62')
Zerbin (20'), Boloca (45+1'), Ricci (84')
Mar 2, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 26
Frosinone
2-2
Monza
Iemmello (17'), Salvi (47')
Gori (31'), Salvi (34'), Maiello (50'), Vitale (72')
Paletta (19'), Gytkjaer (43')
Bellusci (65'), Diaw (72'), Maric (75')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!