MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 04:25:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Parma logo
Roma logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Venezia
Empoli logo
Serie A | Gameweek 35
May 5, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadio Carlo Castellani
Frosinone logo

Empoli
0 - 0
Frosinone


Maleh (68'), Zurkowski (74')
FT

Okoli (18'), Valeri (60'), Barrenechea (74')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Empoli and Frosinone, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Atalanta 2-0 Empoli
Sunday, April 28 at 5pm in Serie A
Last Game: Frosinone 3-0 Salernitana
Friday, April 26 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Empoli 1-1 Frosinone

Frosinone are chasing their longest unbeaten run in Serie A, and they could achieve that against an Empoli side that have lost three of their recent five meetings with the Canaries, including the reverse fixture. Nevertheless, Empoli's current undefeated run at the Castellani should continue on Sunday, even if maximum points may not be secured. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Empoli win with a probability of 43.53%. A win for Frosinone had a probability of 30.86% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Empoli win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.01%) and 2-0 (7.47%). The likeliest Frosinone win was 0-1 (8.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.16%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
EmpoliDrawFrosinone
43.53% (0.511 0.51) 25.61% (0.211 0.21) 30.86% (-0.724 -0.72)
Both teams to score 54.11% (-1.021 -1.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.3% (-1.181 -1.18)49.69% (1.178 1.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.29% (-1.067 -1.07)71.71% (1.065 1.07)
Empoli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.25% (-0.265 -0.27)22.74% (0.263 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.57% (-0.393 -0.39)56.42% (0.39100000000001 0.39)
Frosinone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.05% (-1.079 -1.08)29.95% (1.077 1.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.94% (-1.319 -1.32)66.06% (1.317 1.32)
Score Analysis
    Empoli 43.53%
    Frosinone 30.86%
    Draw 25.61%
EmpoliDrawFrosinone
1-0 @ 10.08% (0.392 0.39)
2-1 @ 9.01% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 7.47% (0.24 0.24)
3-1 @ 4.45% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.69% (0.09 0.09)
3-2 @ 2.68% (-0.095 -0.09)
4-1 @ 1.65% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.37% (0.023 0.02)
4-2 @ 0.99% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 43.53%
1-1 @ 12.16% (0.13 0.13)
0-0 @ 6.81% (0.321 0.32)
2-2 @ 5.43% (-0.15 -0.15)
3-3 @ 1.08% (-0.072 -0.07)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.61%
0-1 @ 8.21% (0.149 0.15)
1-2 @ 7.33% (-0.144 -0.14)
0-2 @ 4.95% (-0.058 -0.06)
1-3 @ 2.95% (-0.149 -0.15)
2-3 @ 2.18% (-0.129 -0.13)
0-3 @ 1.99% (-0.085 -0.08)
Other @ 3.25%
Total : 30.86%

How you voted: Empoli vs Frosinone

Empoli
47.5%
Draw
39.0%
Frosinone
13.6%
59
Head to Head
Nov 6, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 11
Frosinone
2-1
Empoli
Cuni (58'), Ibrahimovic (74')
Barrenechea (34'), Jesus (42'), Lirola (45+1')
Caputo (86')
Gyasi (44'), Ranocchia (76')
Jan 30, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 20
Empoli
3-1
Frosinone
Mancuso (34'), Zurkowski (42'), Bajrami (61')
Kastanos (31')
Sep 26, 2020 1pm
Gameweek 1
Frosinone
0-2
Empoli

Kastanos (29')
Moreo (5'), La Mantia (57')
Nikolaou (21')
Jul 10, 2020 8pm
Gameweek 33
Empoli
2-0
Frosinone
Ciciretti (29', 90' pen.)
Henderson (58'), Bajrami (61')

Haas (33'), Brighenti (76'), Beghetto (90')
Haas (75')
Nov 30, 2019 2pm
Gameweek 14
Frosinone
4-0
Empoli
Beghetto (2'), Dionisi (33'), Novakovich (48'), Zampano (77')
Gori (20'), Paganini (29'), Beghetto (74')

Nikolaou (57')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atalanta BCAtalanta00000000
2Bologna00000000
3CagliariCagliari00000000
4Como00000000
5Empoli00000000
6Fiorentina00000000
7Genoa00000000
8Hellas VeronaHellas Verona00000000
9Inter Milan00000000
10Juventus00000000
11Lazio00000000
12Lecce00000000
13AC Milan00000000
14Monza00000000
15Napoli00000000
16Parma00000000
17Roma00000000
18Torino00000000
19Udinese00000000
20VeneziaVenezia00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!