MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 02:16:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Frosinone logo
Serie A | Gameweek 15
Dec 10, 2023 at 11.30am UK
Stadio Benito Stirpe
Torino logo
Frosinone
0 - 0
Torino

Oyono (9'), Jorge (16'), Garritano (57')
FT

Rodriguez (45+3'), Ilic (56'), Tameze (57')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Frosinone and Torino, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AC Milan 3-1 Frosinone
Saturday, December 2 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Torino 3-0 Atalanta
Monday, December 4 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Frosinone 1-2 Torino

Although they tend to excel at home, Frosinone have also conceded quite a few goals at Stadio Stirpe, and in-form Torino could take advantage of any lapses. Toro have been missing a reliable front line to finish off their approach play, but if Zapata and Sanabria can stay fit, they should push even further up the table. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Frosinone win with a probability of 38.6%. A win for Torino had a probability of 34.2% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Frosinone win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.24%) and 2-0 (6.95%). The likeliest Torino win was 0-1 (10.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.89%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood.

Result
FrosinoneDrawTorino
38.6% (0.015999999999998 0.02) 27.2% (0.0030000000000001 0) 34.2% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 50.11% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.69% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)55.31% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.48% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)76.53% (0.010000000000005 0.01)
Frosinone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.14% (0.0049999999999955 0)27.86% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.53% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)63.47% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Torino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.46% (-0.012 -0.01)30.54% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.23% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)66.77% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Frosinone 38.6%
    Torino 34.2%
    Draw 27.19%
FrosinoneDrawTorino
1-0 @ 10.87%
2-1 @ 8.24% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 6.95% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 3.51% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 2.96% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 2.08%
4-1 @ 1.12% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 0.95% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 38.6%
1-1 @ 12.89%
0-0 @ 8.51% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-2 @ 4.89% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 27.19%
0-1 @ 10.09%
1-2 @ 7.65% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 5.99% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 3.02% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 2.37% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 1.93% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 34.2%

How you voted: Frosinone vs Torino

Frosinone
34.8%
Draw
21.7%
Torino
43.5%
46
Head to Head
Nov 2, 2023 8pm
Second Round
Torino
1-2
Frosinone
Zima (31')
Ibrahimovic (5'), Jesus (98')
Ibrahimovic (74'), Soule (109')
Mar 10, 2019 2pm
Gameweek 27
Frosinone
1-2
Torino
Paganini (42')
Capuano (22'), Ciano (71')
Belotti (56', 78')
Rincon (30'), Meite (37'), Zaza (82'), Aina (85')
Oct 5, 2018 7.30pm
Gameweek 8
Torino
3-2
Frosinone
Rincon (20'), Baselli (46'), Berenguer (71')
Sirigu (59'), Izzo (69'), Meite (80')
Goldaniga (58'), Ciano (64')
Ciano (11'), Hallfredsson (53'), Krajnc (60')
Jan 16, 2016 5pm
Torino
4-2
Frosinone
Immobile (8'), Belotti (37', 41'), Benassi (82')
Molinaro (60')
Sammarco (33'), Avelar (74' og.)
Bertoncini (7')
Aug 23, 2015 7.45pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan24203159124763
2Juventus25166338172154
3AC Milan25164549311852
4Bologna26139439231648
5Atalanta BCAtalanta24143747232445
6Roma25125845301541
7Lazio2512493126540
8Fiorentina2511593729838
9Napoli2410683328536
10Torino259972322136
11Monza258982530-533
12Genoa257992631-530
13Lecce2559112439-1524
14Udinese2531482538-1323
15FrosinoneFrosinone2565143252-2023
16Empoli2557131938-1922
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona2648142336-1320
18SassuoloSassuolo2455142945-1620
19CagliariCagliari2547142346-2319
20Salernitana2527162051-3113

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!