MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 16:51:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Torino logo
Serie A | Gameweek 14
Dec 4, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
Atalanta logo
Torino
3 - 0
Atalanta
Zapata (22', 90+5'), Sanabria (56' pen.)
Linetty (5'), Buongiorno (45+1')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Scalvini (9'), de Roon (75')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's Serie A clash between Torino and Atalanta BC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bologna 2-0 Torino
Monday, November 27 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Atalanta 1-1 Sporting Lisbon
Thursday, November 30 at 5.45pm in Europa League

We said: Torino 1-2 Atalanta BC

Atalanta should eke out a victory to end their three-game winless run and extend the Bergamaschi's undefeated sequence over Torino to eight games. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atalanta BC win with a probability of 38.69%. A win for Torino had a probability of 33.7% and a draw had a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atalanta BC win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.16%) and 0-2 (7.1%). The likeliest Torino win was 1-0 (10.41%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.03%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood.

Result
TorinoDrawAtalanta BC
33.7% (0.225 0.23) 27.61% (0.346 0.35) 38.69% (-0.57400000000001 -0.57)
Both teams to score 48.77% (-1.005 -1.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.05% (-1.285 -1.29)56.95% (1.281 1.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.14% (-1.039 -1.04)77.86% (1.036 1.04)
Torino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.3% (-0.5 -0.5)31.7% (0.497 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.88% (-0.579 -0.58)68.12% (0.57499999999999 0.57)
Atalanta BC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.4% (-0.94499999999999 -0.94)28.6% (0.941 0.94)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.6% (-1.196 -1.2)64.4% (1.194 1.19)
Score Analysis
    Torino 33.69%
    Atalanta BC 38.68%
    Draw 27.6%
TorinoDrawAtalanta BC
1-0 @ 10.41% (0.36 0.36)
2-1 @ 7.49% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-0 @ 5.98% (0.13 0.13)
3-1 @ 2.87% (-0.053 -0.05)
3-0 @ 2.29% (0.019 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.8% (-0.082 -0.08)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 33.69%
1-1 @ 13.03% (0.12 0.12)
0-0 @ 9.07% (0.436 0.44)
2-2 @ 4.69% (-0.147 -0.15)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.6%
0-1 @ 11.34% (0.25 0.25)
1-2 @ 8.16% (-0.141 -0.14)
0-2 @ 7.1% (-0.025 -0.03)
1-3 @ 3.41% (-0.152 -0.15)
0-3 @ 2.96% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-3 @ 1.96% (-0.115 -0.12)
1-4 @ 1.07% (-0.077 -0.08)
0-4 @ 0.93% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 38.68%

How you voted: Torino vs Atalanta

Torino
19.5%
Draw
22.9%
Atalanta BC
57.6%
118
Head to Head
Apr 29, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 32
Torino
1-2
Atalanta
Sanabria (75')
Zappacosta (34'), Zapata (88')
Sep 1, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 4
Atalanta
3-1
Torino
Koopmeiners (45+4' pen., 47', 84' pen.)
Vlasic (77')
Apr 27, 2022 7.15pm
Gameweek 20
Atalanta
4-4
Torino
Muriel (18' pen., 84' pen.), De Roon (23'), Pasalic (78')
Freuler (35'), Pasalic (69')
Sanabria (4'), Lukic (36' pen., 63'), Freuler (67' og.)
Lukic (52'), Zima (83')
Aug 21, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 1
Torino
1-2
Atalanta
Belotti (79')
Rincon (52'), Bremer (72')
Muriel (6'), Piccoli (90+3')
Demiral (23'), Musso (81')
Feb 6, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 21
Atalanta
3-3
Torino
Ilicic (14'), Sirigu (19' og.), Muriel (21')
Luis Palomino (41'), Pasalic (86'), Toloi (87')
Belotti (42'), Bremer (45+1'), Bonazzoli (84')
Zaza (24'), N'Koulou (27')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan24203159124763
2Juventus25166338172154
3AC Milan25164549311852
4Bologna26139439231648
5Atalanta BCAtalanta24143747232445
6Roma25125845301541
7Lazio2512493126540
8Fiorentina2511593729838
9Napoli2410683328536
10Torino259972322136
11Monza258982530-533
12Genoa257992631-530
13Empoli2667132240-1825
14Lecce2559112439-1524
15Udinese2531482538-1323
16FrosinoneFrosinone2565143252-2023
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona2648142336-1320
18SassuoloSassuolo2555153148-1720
19CagliariCagliari2547142346-2319
20Salernitana2527162051-3113

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!