MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 04:48:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Cagliari logo
Serie A | Gameweek 26
Feb 25, 2024 at 2pm UK
Sardegna Arena
Napoli logo

Cagliari
1 - 1
Napoli

Luvumbo (90+6')
Lapadula (36'), Luvumbo (48'), Nandez (68'), Deiola (86')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Osimhen (65')
Olivera (90+1')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Cagliari and Napoli, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Udinese 1-1 Cagliari
Sunday, February 18 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Napoli 1-1 Barcelona
Wednesday, February 21 at 8pm in Champions League

We said: Cagliari 1-2 Napoli

After grinding out a draw with Barcelona, having both a new boss and star striker Victor Osimhen back in the fold should help Napoli to overcome Cagliari once again. The hosts have been unstable defensively, so even the champions' goal-shy attack can thrive on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Napoli win with a probability of 46.22%. A win for Cagliari had a probability of 28.47% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Napoli win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.25%) and 0-2 (8.03%). The likeliest Cagliari win was 1-0 (7.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.02%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12% likelihood.

Result
CagliariDrawNapoli
28.47% (0.050999999999998 0.05) 25.31% (0.016999999999999 0.02) 46.22% (-0.068000000000005 -0.07)
Both teams to score 53.72% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.42% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)49.59% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.39% (-0.041 -0.04)71.61% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Cagliari Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.4% (0.016000000000005 0.02)31.6% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.99% (0.015999999999998 0.02)68.01% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Napoli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.54% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)21.46% (0.052 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.51% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)54.49% (0.077999999999996 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Cagliari 28.47%
    Napoli 46.21%
    Draw 25.31%
CagliariDrawNapoli
1-0 @ 7.81% (0.019 0.02)
2-1 @ 6.93% (0.008 0.01)
2-0 @ 4.5% (0.012 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.66% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 2.05%
3-0 @ 1.73% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 28.47%
1-1 @ 12.02% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.78% (0.013 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.33% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-3 @ 1.05% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.31%
0-1 @ 10.43%
1-2 @ 9.25% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-2 @ 8.03% (-0.0089999999999986 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.75% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 4.12% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.73% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 1.83% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.59% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.05% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 46.21%

How you voted: Cagliari vs Napoli

Cagliari
20.0%
Draw
10.0%
Napoli
70.0%
70
Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 16
Napoli
2-1
Cagliari
Osimhen (69'), Kvaratskhelia (75')
Osimhen (45'), Rrahmani (45+4'), Rui (85'), Politano (88'), Zambo Anguissa (90+1')
Pavoletti (72')
Goldaniga (45+2'), Pavoletti (45+2'), Augello (63')
Feb 21, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 26
Cagliari
1-1
Napoli
Pereiro (58')
Pedro (35')
Osimhen (87')
Malcuit (42'), Koulibaly (64')
Sep 26, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 6
Napoli
2-0
Cagliari
Osimhen (11'), Insigne (57' pen.)
Osimhen (66'), Elmas (76')
May 2, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 34
Napoli
1-1
Cagliari
Osimhen (13')
Demme (56')
Nandez (90+4')
Godin (32'), Deiola (34'), Pavoletti (46')
Jan 3, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 15
Cagliari
1-4
Napoli
Pedro (60')
Lykogiannis (30'), Sottil (53'), Caligara (85')
Lykogiannis (65')
Zielinski (25', 62'), Lozano (74'), Insigne (86' pen.)
Zielinski (72')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan32265177176083
2AC Milan32216563372669
3Juventus331810547262164
4Bologna321611545252059
5Roma31167856352155
6Lazio33164134235752
7Atalanta BCAtalanta311561057362151
8Napoli331310105041949
9Torino32111293129245
10Fiorentina31128114336744
11Monza321110113441-743
12Genoa33912123540-539
13CagliariCagliari33711153656-2032
14Lecce32711142748-2132
15Hellas VeronaHellas Verona33710163144-1331
16Empoli3387182648-2231
17Udinese32416123048-1828
18FrosinoneFrosinone3269174063-2327
19SassuoloSassuolo3268183962-2326
20Salernitana3229212668-4215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!