MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 11:21:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 11
Dec 9, 2023 at 2.30pm UK
Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Stadium
Al-Duhail
1 - 1
Qatar SC
Gannan (19')
Semedo (17'), Musa (53'), Kim (57'), Muntari (76'), Galtier (88')
Kim (72'), Galtier (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Palangi (80')
Martinez (33'), Majid (44'), Banoun (77')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Al-Duhail and Qatar SC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Persepolis 1-2 Al-Duhail
Tuesday, December 5 at 4pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Qatar SC 3-2 Al Mu'aidar
Saturday, December 2 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Duhail win with a probability of 57.09%. A win for Qatar SC had a probability of 22.01% and a draw had a probability of 20.9%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Duhail win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.87%) and 1-0 (7.53%). The likeliest Qatar SC win was 1-2 (5.72%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.29%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood.

Result
Al-DuhailDrawQatar SC
57.09% (0.058000000000007 0.06) 20.89% (0.00099999999999767 0) 22.01% (-0.061 -0.06)
Both teams to score 62.09% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.52% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08)35.47% (0.082999999999998 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.48% (-0.095000000000006 -0.1)57.52% (0.091999999999999 0.09)
Al-Duhail Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.64% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)12.36% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.79% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)38.2% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Qatar SC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.84% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)29.15% (0.099 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.91% (-0.123 -0.12)65.08% (0.12100000000001 0.12)
Score Analysis
    Al-Duhail 57.09%
    Qatar SC 22.01%
    Draw 20.89%
Al-DuhailDrawQatar SC
2-1 @ 9.71% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.87% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
1-0 @ 7.53% (0.029000000000001 0.03)
3-1 @ 6.77% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 5.49% (0.017 0.02)
3-2 @ 4.17% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 3.54%
4-0 @ 2.87% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
4-2 @ 2.18% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.48% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-0 @ 1.2% (0.002 0)
5-2 @ 0.91% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 3.39%
Total : 57.09%
1-1 @ 9.29% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.98% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.6% (0.015 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.71% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 0.31%
Total : 20.89%
1-2 @ 5.72% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-1 @ 4.44% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.74% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.46% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.35% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.13% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 22.01%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-SaddAl-Sadd1210113863231
2Al Wakrah1283126141227
3Al Gharafa138323426827
4Al-RayyanAl-Rayyan127142617922
5Al Arabi124532117417
6Al-DuhailAl-Duhail125252525017
7Umm Salal134451823-516
8Al Ahli135082634-815
9Qatar SC133462122-113
10Al Shamal122551622-611
11Al Mu'aidar132382134-139
12Al Markhiya131111638-324

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!