MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 14:14:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Casa Pia
Chaves
Estoril
Estrela Amadora
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Moreirense
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Farense logo
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Estoril
Primeira Liga | Gameweek 29
Apr 13, 2024 at 8.30pm UK
Estadio Antonio Coimbra da Mota
Braga

Estoril
0 - 1
Braga

FT(HT: 0-0)
Djalo (64')
Carvalho (86')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Primeira Liga clash between Estoril Praia and Braga, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Casa Pia 0-0 Estoril
Monday, April 8 at 8.15pm in Primeira Liga
Last Game: Braga 0-3 Arouca
Saturday, April 6 at 6pm in Primeira Liga

We said: Estoril Praia 1-2 Braga

With the season now at its business end, both Estoril Praia and Braga know that they must avoid any further slip-ups in their final six games. Jorge's men have enjoyed the better of this fixture, and while we expect Estoril to put up a fight, they should have enough firepower to see off the hosts. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Braga win with a probability of 61.1%. A draw had a probability of 20.7% and a win for Estoril Praia had a probability of 18.19%.

The most likely scoreline for a Braga win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.64%) and 0-1 (9.36%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.65%), while for a Estoril Praia win it was 2-1 (4.98%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Braga would win this match.

Result
Estoril PraiaDrawBraga
18.19% (-0.169 -0.17) 20.7% (-0.052 -0.05) 61.1% (0.221 0.22)
Both teams to score 56.15% (-0.154 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.72% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)40.28% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.34% (-0.044999999999995 -0.04)62.66% (0.047000000000004 0.05)
Estoril Praia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.35% (-0.211 -0.21)35.65% (0.212 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.58% (-0.219 -0.22)72.42% (0.22 0.22)
Braga Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.27% (0.049000000000007 0.05)12.73% (-0.049000000000001 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.02% (0.103 0.1)38.97% (-0.103 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Estoril Praia 18.19%
    Braga 61.1%
    Draw 20.7%
Estoril PraiaDrawBraga
2-1 @ 4.98% (-0.038 -0.04)
1-0 @ 4.68% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
2-0 @ 2.41% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.76% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-1 @ 1.71% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 18.19%
1-1 @ 9.65% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.13% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-0 @ 4.54% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.21% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 20.7%
1-2 @ 9.94% (0.0010000000000012 0)
0-2 @ 9.64% (0.055999999999999 0.06)
0-1 @ 9.36% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
1-3 @ 6.83% (0.013000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 6.62% (0.052 0.05)
2-3 @ 3.52% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-4 @ 3.52% (0.014 0.01)
0-4 @ 3.41% (0.033 0.03)
2-4 @ 1.82% (-0.004 -0)
1-5 @ 1.45% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
0-5 @ 1.41% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 3.58%
Total : 61.1%

How you voted: Estoril vs Braga

Estoril Praia
20.8%
Draw
4.2%
Braga
75.0%
24
Head to Head
Jan 27, 2024 7.45pm
Final
Braga
1-1
Estoril
Braga win 5-4 on penalties
Horta (20')
Fonte (5'), Djalo (22'), Horta (64')
Cassiano (6' pen.)
Araujo (37'), Fernandes (43'), Pina (45+1'), Guitane (62'), Figueira (83'), Marques (90+5')
Dec 3, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 12
Braga
3-1
Estoril
Horta (31'), Banza (51'), Carne (90' og.)
Fonte (26'), Moutinho (76')
Guitane (24')
Pina (42'), Feltes (67')
Apr 8, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 27
Braga
4-1
Estoril
Ruiz (17'), Pizzi (70'), Medeiros (82' pen.), Mendes (90+4')
Eduardo (48')
Oct 22, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 10
Estoril
0-2
Braga
Elmusrati (10'), Oliveira (31')
Apr 18, 2022 8.30pm
Gameweek 30
Estoril
0-0
Braga
Gamboa (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CSporting Lisbon34293296296790
2Benfica34255477284980
3Porto34226663273672
4Braga34215871502168
5Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes34196952381463
6MoreirenseMoreirense34167113635155
7AroucaArouca34137145450446
8FamalicaoFamalicao341012123741-442
9Casa Pia34108163850-1238
10SC FarenseFarense34107174651-537
11Rio AveRio Ave3461993843-537
12Gil Vicente3499164252-1036
13Estoril PraiaEstoril3496194958-933
14Estrela Amadora34712153353-2033
15BoavistaBoavista34711163962-2332
16PortimonensePortimonense3488183972-3332
RVizela34511183666-3026
RChavesChaves3458213172-4123


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!