MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 13:13:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Brighton logo
Premier League | Gameweek 16
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
The American Express Community Stadium
Burnley logo
Brighton
1 - 1
Burnley
Adingra (77')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Odobert (45')
O'Shea (14'), Taylor (66'), Odobert (72'), Redmond (86')
The Match
Match Report
Simon Adingra cancels out an opener from Wilson Odobert as Brighton & Hove Albion come from behind to draw 1-1 with Burnley in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Burnley, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wolves 1-0 Burnley
Tuesday, December 5 at 7.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brighton & Hove Albion win with a probability of 67.7%. A draw had a probability of 18.4% and a win for Burnley had a probability of 13.89%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brighton & Hove Albion win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.76%) and 1-0 (9.29%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.6%), while for a Burnley win it was 1-2 (3.98%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood.

Result
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawBurnley
67.7% (-0.212 -0.21) 18.41% (0.206 0.21) 13.89% (0.0039999999999996 0)
Both teams to score 54.12% (-0.759 -0.76)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.93% (-0.987 -0.99)38.07% (0.985 0.98)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.67% (-1.061 -1.06)60.33% (1.058 1.06)
Brighton & Hove Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.68% (-0.321 -0.32)10.32% (0.3191 0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.24% (-0.73399999999999 -0.73)33.75% (0.732 0.73)
Burnley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.35% (-0.629 -0.63)39.65% (0.627 0.63)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.67% (-0.589 -0.59)76.32% (0.587 0.59)
Score Analysis
    Brighton & Hove Albion 67.7%
    Burnley 13.89%
    Draw 18.41%
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawBurnley
2-0 @ 10.55% (0.21 0.21)
2-1 @ 9.76% (0.028 0.03)
1-0 @ 9.29% (0.308 0.31)
3-0 @ 7.99% (0.049 0.05)
3-1 @ 7.39% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
4-0 @ 4.54% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
4-1 @ 4.2% (-0.106 -0.11)
3-2 @ 3.42% (-0.097 -0.1)
5-0 @ 2.06% (-0.045 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.94% (-0.083 -0.08)
5-1 @ 1.91% (-0.075 -0.08)
Other @ 4.66%
Total : 67.7%
1-1 @ 8.6% (0.142 0.14)
2-2 @ 4.52% (-0.065 -0.07)
0-0 @ 4.09% (0.19 0.19)
3-3 @ 1.05% (-0.049 -0.05)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 18.41%
1-2 @ 3.98% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-1 @ 3.79% (0.114 0.11)
0-2 @ 1.75% (0.023 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.39% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-3 @ 1.23% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 13.89%

How you voted: Brighton vs Burnley

Brighton & Hove Albion
85.0%
Draw
7.5%
Burnley
7.5%
107
Head to Head
Feb 19, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 26
Brighton
0-3
Burnley

Duffy (84')
Weghorst (21'), Brownhill (40'), Lennon (69')
Cork (25'), Roberts (59'), Lennon (61'), Brownhill (87')
Aug 14, 2021 3pm
Feb 6, 2021 3pm
Nov 6, 2020 5.30pm
Jul 26, 2020 4pm
Gameweek 38
Burnley
1-2
Brighton
Wood (44')
Brownhill (5'), Bardsley (85'), Pieters (90+4')
Bissouma (20'), Connolly (50')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Brentford2574143544-925
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
17Everton2687112834-621
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!