MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 04:30:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Brighton logo
Premier League | Gameweek 12
Nov 12, 2023 at 2pm UK
The American Express Community Stadium
Sheffield United logo

Brighton
1 - 1
Sheff Utd

Adingra (6')
Buonanotte (45+3'), Adingra (66'), De Zerbi (75'), Balepa (77')
Dahoud (69')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Webster (74' og.)
Bogle (45+2'), Robinson (88')

The Match

Match Report

Brighton & Hove Albion have Mahmoud Dahoud sent off in a 1-1 draw with Sheffield United in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Premier League clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Sheffield United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sheff Utd 2-1 Wolves
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brighton & Hove Albion win with a probability of 71.81%. A draw had a probability of 16.6% and a win for Sheffield United had a probability of 11.58%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brighton & Hove Albion win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.46%) and 3-0 (8.75%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.72%), while for a Sheffield United win it was 1-2 (3.41%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood.

Result
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawSheffield United
71.81% (-0.892 -0.89) 16.61% (0.358 0.36) 11.58% (0.537 0.54)
Both teams to score 53.57% (0.55399999999999 0.55)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.71% (-0.221 -0.22)35.29% (0.226 0.23)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.69% (-0.247 -0.25)57.31% (0.25 0.25)
Brighton & Hove Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.38% (-0.24799999999999 -0.25)8.63% (0.252 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.24% (-0.619 -0.62)29.76% (0.622 0.62)
Sheffield United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.62% (0.765 0.77)41.38% (-0.762 -0.76)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.11% (0.669 0.67)77.89% (-0.66500000000001 -0.67)
Score Analysis
    Brighton & Hove Albion 71.81%
    Sheffield United 11.58%
    Draw 16.61%
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawSheffield United
2-0 @ 10.71% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-1 @ 9.46% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
3-0 @ 8.75% (-0.219 -0.22)
1-0 @ 8.75% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 7.72% (-0.03 -0.03)
4-0 @ 5.36% (-0.2 -0.2)
4-1 @ 4.73% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
3-2 @ 3.41% (0.058 0.06)
5-0 @ 2.63% (-0.131 -0.13)
5-1 @ 2.32% (-0.065 -0.07)
4-2 @ 2.09% (0.011 0.01)
6-0 @ 1.07% (-0.067 -0.07)
5-2 @ 1.02% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
6-1 @ 0.95% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 71.81%
1-1 @ 7.72% (0.155 0.16)
2-2 @ 4.17% (0.12 0.12)
0-0 @ 3.57% (0.04 0.04)
3-3 @ 1% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 16.61%
1-2 @ 3.41% (0.137 0.14)
0-1 @ 3.15% (0.101 0.1)
0-2 @ 1.39% (0.072 0.07)
2-3 @ 1.23% (0.06 0.06)
1-3 @ 1% (0.061 0.06)
Other @ 1.41%
Total : 11.58%

How you voted: Brighton vs Sheff Utd

Brighton & Hove Albion
75.3%
Draw
16.5%
Sheffield United
8.2%
85
Head to Head
Apr 24, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 33
Sheff Utd
1-0
Brighton
McGoldrick (19')
McGoldrick (24'), Baldock (77'), Stevens (88')
Dec 20, 2020 12pm
Gameweek 14
Brighton
1-1
Sheff Utd
Welbeck (87')
Dunk (33')
Bogle (63')
McGoldrick (70'), Osborn (86'), Burke (88'), Ramsdale (90'), Basham (90+3')
Lundstram (40')
Feb 22, 2020 3pm
Dec 21, 2019 3pm
Jan 21, 2006 3pm
Sheff Utd
3-1
Brighton
Jagielka (53'), Tonge (75'), Ifill (64')
Geary (58')

Frutos (66')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
2Arsenal32225575264971
3Liverpool32218372314171
4Aston Villa33196868491963
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham33139115258-648
9Chelsea31138106152947
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves32127134651-543
12Fulham33126154951-242
13Bournemouth32119124757-1042
14Crystal Palace3289153754-1733
15Brentford3388174758-1132
16Everton3298153248-1627
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3379174258-1626
18Luton TownLuton3367204670-2425
19Burnley3348213368-3520
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3237223084-5416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!