MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 12:00:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Chelsea logo
Premier League | Gameweek 14
Dec 3, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stamford Bridge
Brighton logo
Chelsea
3 - 2
Brighton
Fernandez (17', 65' pen.), Colwill (21')
Gallagher (31'), Badiashile (52'), Fernandez (59'), Sanchez (88')
Gallagher (45')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Buonanotte (43'), Pedro (90+2')
Hinshelwood (45+6'), Julio (58'), Gross (64'), Milner (64'), Pedro (90+14')
The Match
Match Report
Enzo Fernandez scores a brace to help 10-man Chelsea claim a narrow 3-2 win over Brighton & Hove Albion in their Premier League fixture at Stamford Bridge.
Team News
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash between Chelsea and Brighton & Hove Albion.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Premier League clash between Chelsea and Brighton & Hove Albion, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.
Predicted Lineups
Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Chelsea could line up for Sunday's Premier League clash with Brighton & Hove Albion.
Injuries & Suspensions
Sports Mole rounds up Chelsea's injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash with Brighton & Hove Albion.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newcastle 4-1 Chelsea
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chelsea win with a probability of 40.15%. A win for Brighton & Hove Albion had a probability of 36.36% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chelsea win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.79%) and 2-0 (5.55%). The likeliest Brighton & Hove Albion win was 1-2 (8.12%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.5%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Chelsea would win this match.

Result
ChelseaDrawBrighton & Hove Albion
40.15% (-2.132 -2.13) 23.48% (0.070999999999998 0.07) 36.36% (2.056 2.06)
Both teams to score 63.34% (0.172 0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.59% (0.042999999999999 0.04)38.4% (-0.047999999999995 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.31% (0.045999999999999 0.05)60.69% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)
Chelsea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.49% (-0.914 -0.91)19.5% (0.911 0.91)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.61% (-1.515 -1.52)51.38% (1.511 1.51)
Brighton & Hove Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.68% (1.093 1.09)21.31% (-1.096 -1.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.74% (1.663 1.66)54.25% (-1.668 -1.67)
Score Analysis
    Chelsea 40.15%
    Brighton & Hove Albion 36.36%
    Draw 23.48%
ChelseaDrawBrighton & Hove Albion
2-1 @ 8.58% (-0.235 -0.24)
1-0 @ 6.79% (-0.214 -0.21)
2-0 @ 5.55% (-0.343 -0.34)
3-1 @ 4.68% (-0.269 -0.27)
3-2 @ 3.62% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-0 @ 3.03% (-0.281 -0.28)
4-1 @ 1.91% (-0.169 -0.17)
4-2 @ 1.48% (-0.079 -0.08)
4-0 @ 1.24% (-0.155 -0.16)
Other @ 3.28%
Total : 40.15%
1-1 @ 10.5% (0.02 0.02)
2-2 @ 6.64% (0.039 0.04)
0-0 @ 4.16% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.86% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 23.48%
1-2 @ 8.12% (0.278 0.28)
0-1 @ 6.43% (0.194 0.19)
0-2 @ 4.97% (0.306 0.31)
1-3 @ 4.18% (0.274 0.27)
2-3 @ 3.42% (0.13 0.13)
0-3 @ 2.56% (0.236 0.24)
1-4 @ 1.62% (0.155 0.16)
2-4 @ 1.32% (0.092 0.09)
0-4 @ 0.99% (0.12 0.12)
Other @ 2.76%
Total : 36.36%

How you voted: Chelsea vs Brighton

Chelsea
65.8%
Draw
14.2%
Brighton & Hove Albion
20.0%
155
Head to Head
Sep 27, 2023 7.45pm
Third Round
Chelsea
1-0
Brighton
Jackson (50')
Roberto Pochettino Trossero (43'), Ugochukwu (45')

Balepa (42'), Estupinan (45'), Welbeck (90+9')
Jul 23, 2023 12am
Club Friendlies
Chelsea
4-3
Brighton
Nkunku (19'), Mudryk (65'), Gallagher (72'), Jackson (77')
Nkunku (52')
Welbeck (13'), Pedro (79' pen.), Undav (89')
March (37'), Paul van Hecke (57')
Paul van Hecke (60')
Apr 15, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 31
Chelsea
1-2
Brighton
Gallagher (13')
Welbeck (42'), Enciso (69')
Oct 29, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 14
Brighton
4-1
Chelsea
Trossard (5'), Loftus-Cheek (14' og.), Chalobah (42' og.), Gross (90+2')
Havertz (48')
Jan 18, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 24
Brighton
1-1
Chelsea
Webster (60')
Burn (80')
Ziyech (28')
Alonso (59'), Rudiger (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool27196264253963
2Manchester CityMan City27195362273562
3Arsenal27194468234561
4Aston Villa27174659372255
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs26155655391650
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd27142113739-244
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham2712694347-442
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle271241157451240
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2710984944539
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves27115114043-338
11Chelsea26106104443136
12Fulham27105123942-335
13Bournemouth2687113547-1231
14Crystal Palace2777133247-1528
15Brentford2775153950-1126
16Everton2787122937-825
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2766153449-1524
18Luton TownLuton2655163754-1720
19Burnley2734202560-3513
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2734202272-5013

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!