MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 15:40:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
May 1, 2022 at 9pm UK at Nissan Stadium
Nashville
1 - 1
Philadelphia
Leal (85' pen.)
Lovitz (33'), Muyl (37'), Davis (49'), Leal (76')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Uhre (66')
Wagner (60'), Andres Martinez (62'), Blake (84')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Nashville SC and Philadelphia Union, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Colorado 1-3 Nashville
Sunday, May 29 at 2am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Nashville vs. Earthquakes
Sunday, June 12 at 1am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: New England 1-1 Philadelphia
Sunday, May 29 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Philadelphia vs. Cincinnati
Sunday, June 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Nashville SC 1-1 Philadelphia Union

These are two of the most pragmatic sides in MLS, who are rock solid at the back and do not take a lot of chances unless they need to. Look for this to be another cagey affair between a pair of teams that would rather preserve a point in regular-season play instead of potentially losing one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nashville SC win with a probability of 43.65%. A win for Philadelphia Union had a probability of 31.25% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nashville SC win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.06%) and 2-0 (7.22%). The likeliest Philadelphia Union win was 0-1 (7.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.86%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
Nashville SCDrawPhiladelphia Union
43.65%25.1%31.25%
Both teams to score 55.98%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.65%47.35%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.43%69.57%
Nashville SC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.31%21.69%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.16%54.84%
Philadelphia Union Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.48%28.51%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.71%64.29%
Score Analysis
    Nashville SC 43.65%
    Philadelphia Union 31.25%
    Draw 25.1%
Nashville SCDrawPhiladelphia Union
1-0 @ 9.45%
2-1 @ 9.06%
2-0 @ 7.22%
3-1 @ 4.62%
3-0 @ 3.68%
3-2 @ 2.9%
4-1 @ 1.76%
4-0 @ 1.41%
4-2 @ 1.11%
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 43.65%
1-1 @ 11.86%
0-0 @ 6.18%
2-2 @ 5.69%
3-3 @ 1.21%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.1%
0-1 @ 7.76%
1-2 @ 7.44%
0-2 @ 4.87%
1-3 @ 3.11%
2-3 @ 2.38%
0-3 @ 2.04%
1-4 @ 0.98%
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 31.25%

How you voted: Nashville vs Philadelphia

Nashville SC
33.3%
Draw
29.2%
Philadelphia Union
37.5%
24
Head to Head
Nov 28, 2021 10.30pm
Philadelphia
1-1
Nashville
Philadelphia win 2-0 on penalties
Gazdag (45+2')
Williams (38')
Leal (90+5')
Oct 24, 2021 12.30am
Philadelphia
1-0
Nashville
Przybylko (18' pen.)
Przybylko (27'), Glesnes (55'), Monteiro (62')

Loba (23'), Godoy (53'), Nealis (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia24129341182345
2New York City FCNY City23126543241942
3CF MontrealMontreal2412484039140
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2410773830837
5Columbus Crew238963126533
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati248884043-332
7New England RevolutionNew England237973534130
8Chicago Fire2486102730-330
9Orlando City2486102736-930
10Inter MiamiInter Miami2486102939-1030
11Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2492133034-429
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta237793134-328
13Toronto2475123442-826
14DC United2364132847-1922

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia24129341182345
2New York City FCNY City23126543241942
3CF MontrealMontreal2412484039140
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2410773830837
5Columbus Crew238963126533
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati248884043-332
7New England RevolutionNew England237973534130
8Chicago Fire2486102730-330
9Orlando City2486102736-930
10Inter MiamiInter Miami2486102939-1030
11Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2492133034-429
12Atlanta UnitedAtlanta237793134-328
13Toronto2475123442-826
14DC United2364132847-1922

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!