MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 08:05:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
May 29, 2022 at 12am UK at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Atlanta
1 - 2
Columbus Crew
Dwyer (90+1')
Moreno (45+5'), Ibarra (45+10'), Franco (89'), Dwyer (90+3')
Almada (90+7')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Mensah (1'), Hurtado (45')
Sands (61')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Major League Soccer clash between Atlanta United and Columbus Crew, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Atlanta 1-2 Columbus Crew
Sunday, May 29 at 12am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Atlanta vs. Inter Miami
Sunday, June 19 at 8pm in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Atlanta 1-2 Columbus Crew
Sunday, May 29 at 12am in Major League Soccer
Next Game: Columbus Crew vs. Charlotte FC
Sunday, June 19 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Atlanta United 1-0 Columbus Crew

There is little reason to suspect that Columbus can find their scoring touch on recent evidence, and even a single strike could be enough to seal maximum points for the hosts on Saturday. Atlanta's attacking lineup can be formidable on their day, and even a spate of injuries will not deny them victory over an ailing opposition side. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atlanta United win with a probability of 59.68%. A draw had a probability of 22.1% and a win for Columbus Crew had a probability of 18.21%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atlanta United win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.6%) and 2-1 (9.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.5%), while for a Columbus Crew win it was 0-1 (5.57%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 4.9% likelihood.

Result
Atlanta UnitedDrawColumbus Crew
59.68% (0.076999999999998 0.08) 22.11% (-0.0059999999999967 -0.01) 18.21% (-0.07 -0.07)
Both teams to score 51.48% (-0.099000000000004 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.5% (-0.071000000000005 -0.07)46.5% (0.070999999999998 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.23% (-0.065999999999999 -0.07)68.77% (0.066000000000003 0.07)
Atlanta United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.82% (0.0020000000000095 0)15.18% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.2% (0.0040000000000049 0)43.8% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Columbus Crew Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.7% (-0.119 -0.12)39.3% (0.119 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.99% (-0.114 -0.11)76.01% (0.114 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Atlanta United 59.67%
    Columbus Crew 18.21%
    Draw 22.1%
Atlanta UnitedDrawColumbus Crew
1-0 @ 11.24% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-0 @ 10.6% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.9% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 6.66% (0.021 0.02)
3-1 @ 6.22% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 3.14% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.93%
3-2 @ 2.91% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.37% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.18% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 1.11%
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 59.67%
1-1 @ 10.5%
0-0 @ 5.97% (0.018 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.62% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-3 @ 0.9% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 22.1%
0-1 @ 5.57% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-2 @ 4.91% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.6% (-0.01 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.53% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.44% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 18.21%

How you voted: Atlanta vs Columbus Crew

Atlanta United
75.0%
Draw
18.8%
Columbus Crew
6.3%
16
Head to Head
Aug 8, 2021 12.30am
Columbus Crew
2-3
Atlanta
Mensah (37'), Santos (90+1' pen.)
Room (90+7')
Barco (5', 35'), Moreno (65' pen.)
Sosa (45+3'), Walkes (66')
Jul 24, 2021 8.30pm
Nov 8, 2020 8.30pm
Columbus Crew
2-1
Atlanta
Zelarayan (28'), Zardes (55')
Zelarayan (17'), Valenzuela (59'), Nagbe (90+5')
Moreno (59' pen.)
Escobar (11'), Barco (88'), Guzan (90+6')
Escobar (90+1')
Jul 22, 2020 1am

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1New York City FCNY City1483326111527
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls167542617926
3Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia156812011926
4CF MontrealMontreal168263028226
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England166552726123
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati167272326-323
8Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
9Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
10Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
11Columbus Crew154651817118
12Toronto165382330-718
13Chicago Fire163581422-814
14DC United154291827-914

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1New York City FCNY City1483326111527
2New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls167542617926
3Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia156812011926
4CF MontrealMontreal168263028226
5Orlando City177462023-325
6New England RevolutionNew England166552726123
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati167272326-323
8Inter MiamiInter Miami166371725-821
9Charlotte FCCharlotte FC176291721-420
10Atlanta UnitedAtlanta155462322119
11Columbus Crew154651817118
12Toronto165382330-718
13Chicago Fire163581422-814
14DC United154291827-914

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!