More game data and we say below the videos
We said: Strasbourg 1-3 Nantes
Nantes have been impressive in the early moments of this season, and their attacking qualities so far is something that should lead to them being the favourites in this game.
Strasbourg have had the opposite start to their campaign, and the issues that they have displayed particularly in scoring goals is likely going to be decisive in this match.
Read more. Data Analysis
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a
Strasbourg win with a probability of 51.69%. A draw had a probability of 25.5% and a win for Nantes had a probability of 22.82%.
The most likely scoreline for a
Strasbourg win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.97%) and 2-1 (9.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.05%), while for a Nantes win it was 0-1 (7.75%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.1% likelihood.
Result Strasbourg Draw Nantes 51.69% ( -0.07) 25.49% ( 0.01) 22.82% ( 0.07)
Both teams to score 48.1% ( 0.06)
45.53% ( 0.04) 54.48% ( -0.04)
24.17% ( 0.03) 75.84% ( -0.03)
78.9% ( -0.01) 21.1% ( 0.02)
Over 1.5 Under 1.5
46.07% ( -0.02) 53.93% ( 0.03)
60.96% ( 0.09) 39.04% ( -0.08)
Over 1.5 Under 1.5
24.24% ( 0.08) 75.76% ( -0.08)
Strasbourg Draw Nantes 1-0 @ 12.81% ( -0.03) 2-0 @ 9.97% ( -0.02) 2-1 @ 9.38% ( -0) 3-0 @ 5.17% ( -0.01) 3-1 @ 4.86% ( -0) 3-2 @ 2.29% ( 0) 4-0 @ 2.01% ( -0.01) 4-1 @ 1.89% ( -0) Other @ 3.3% Total : 51.68% 1-1 @ 12.05% 0-0 @ 8.24% ( -0.01) 2-2 @ 4.41% ( 0.01) Other @ 0.79% Total : 25.49% 0-1 @ 7.75% ( 0.01) 1-2 @ 5.67% ( 0.01) 0-2 @ 3.64% ( 0.01) 1-3 @ 1.78% ( 0.01) 2-3 @ 1.38% ( 0.01) 0-3 @ 1.14% ( 0.01) Other @ 1.46% Total : 22.82%
How you voted: Strasbourg vs Nantes
Premier League La Liga Serie A Bundesliga Ligue 1 Primeira Liga Eredivisie Turkish Super Lig Champions League Europa League Europa Conference League Championship League One League Two FA Cup EFL Cup EFL Trophy National League National League Playoffs National League North National League South Women's FA Cup Women's Super League Premier League 2 - Div 1 Premier League 2 - Div 2 Scottish Premiership Scottish Cup Scottish League Cup Scottish Championship Scottish League One Scottish League Two NIFL Premiership Welsh Premier League League of Ireland Premier Copa del Rey Coppa Italia DFB-Pokal KNVB Beker Taca de Portugal Turkish Cup Women's Champions League Greek Superleague Belgian Pro League Swiss Super League Austrian Bundesliga Polish Ekstraklasa Ukrainian Premier League Russian Premier League Norwegian Eliteserien Swedish Allsvenskan Danish Superliga Finnish Veikkausliiga Hungarian NB I Croatian 1. HNL Romanian SuperLiga Czech Liga Slovenian PrvaLiga Slovak First Football League Belarusian Premier League Champions League Qualifying Europa League Qualifying Major League Soccer Brasileiro Argentine Primera Division Liga MX Uruguayan Primera Division Israeli Premier League Saudi Pro League Qatar Stars League Australian A-League Chinese Super League J1 League Copa Libertadores Copa Sudamericana AFC Champions League CONCACAF Champions League Club World Cup Segunda Division Serie B 2.Bundesliga Ligue 2 Eerste Divisie Euro Champ Qualifying Women's World Cup Nations League World Cup European Championship Copa America Africa Cup of Nations CONCACAF Gold Cup Confederations Cup CONCACAF Nations League World Cup Qualifying - Europe World Cup Qualifying - South America World Cup Qualifying - Africa World Cup Qualifying - Asia World Cup Qualifying - North Central America World Cup Qualifying - Oceania African Nations Championship Olympic Games Men's Football Olympic Games Women's Football Women's European Championship SheBelieves Cup Arnold Clark Cup Under-20s World Cup European Under-21s Championship European Under-19s Championship European Under-17s Championship
Aston Villa vs. Arsenal injury, suspension list, predicted XIs
How Barcelona could line up against Girona
Arsenal Women vs. Chelsea Women - prediction, team news, lineups
Confirmed gameweek 16 Premier League team news and manager quotes for every club
Man Utd vs. Bournemouth injury, suspension list, predicted XIs
Man United, Dortmund 'meet to discuss Sancho, Malen swap deal'
Premier League predictions gameweek 16: Alex Spencer vs. Sports Mole
Fulham vs. West Ham - prediction, team news, lineups
Betis vs. Real Madrid injury, suspension list, predicted XIs
Pep Guardiola delivers Kevin De Bruyne injury update