MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 05:06:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Elche
Espanyol logo
Getafe logo
Granada logo
Levante logo
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Jan 23, 2022 at 3.15pm UK at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu
Real Madrid
2 - 2
Elche
Modric (82' pen.), Militao (90+2')
Militao (54'), Junior (72'), Alaba (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Boye (42'), Milla (76')
Fidel (55')
The Match
Team News
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's La Liga clash between Real Madrid and Elche.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Real Madrid and Elche, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.
Predicted Lineups
Sports Mole looks at how Real Madrid could line up against Elche on Sunday afternoon.
Injuries & Suspensions
Sports Mole rounds up all of Real Madrid's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their La Liga clash with Elche.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Madrid win with a probability of 83.06%. A draw has a probability of 11.8% and a win for Elche has a probability of 5.14%.

The most likely scoreline was Real Madrid 2-0 Elche with a probability of 13.82%. The next most likely scorelines were 3-0 (12.69%), 1-0 (10.03%), 4-0 (8.75%). The actual score line of 2-2 was predicted with a 2.2%.

Result
Real MadridDrawElche
83.06%11.8%5.14%
Both teams to score 40.03%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.3%35.7%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.22%57.78%
Real Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.63%6.36%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
76.1%23.89%
Elche Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
42.75%57.24%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
10.82%89.18%
Score Analysis
    Real Madrid 83.04%
    Elche 5.14%
    Draw 11.8%
Real MadridDrawElche
2-0 @ 13.82%
3-0 @ 12.69%
1-0 @ 10.03%
4-0 @ 8.75%
2-1 @ 7.71%
3-1 @ 7.08%
4-1 @ 4.88%
5-0 @ 4.82%
5-1 @ 2.69%
6-0 @ 2.21%
3-2 @ 1.98%
4-2 @ 1.36%
6-1 @ 1.24%
Other @ 3.79%
Total : 83.04%
1-1 @ 5.6%
0-0 @ 3.64%
2-2 @ 2.15%
Other @ 0.4%
Total : 11.8%
0-1 @ 2.03%
1-2 @ 1.56%
Other @ 1.55%
Total : 5.14%

How you voted: Real Sociedad vs Getafe

Real Sociedad
84.2%
Draw
13.2%
Getafe
2.6%
38
Head to Head
Jan 20, 2022 6pm
Elche
1-2
Real Madrid
Gonzalo (103')
Milla (87')
Milla (120+2')
Isco (108'), Hazard (115')
Kroos (78'), Casemiro (87'), Alaba (94')
Marcelo (102')
Oct 30, 2021 1pm
Elche
1-2
Real Madrid
Milla (86')
Guti (8')
Guti (63')
Junior (22', 73')
Mar 13, 2021 3.15pm
Real Madrid
2-1
Elche
Benzema (73', 90+1')
Benzema (37')
Calvo (61')
Carrillo (69')
Dec 30, 2020 8.30pm
Elche
1-1
Real Madrid
Fidel (52' pen.)
Gonzalo (73')
Modric (20')
Ramos (21'), Casemiro (60'), Carvajal (66'), Kroos (71')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CReal Madrid38268480314986
2Barcelona382110768383073
3Atletico MadridAtletico38218965432271
4Sevilla381816453302370
5Real Betis381981162402265
6Real Sociedad381711104037362
7Villarreal3816111163372659
8Athletic Bilbao381413114336755
9Valencia381115124853-548
10Osasuna381211153751-1447
11Celta Vigo381210164343046
12Rayo Vallecano38119183950-1142
13ElcheElche38119184052-1242
14Espanyol381012164053-1342
15Getafe38815153341-839
16CadizCadiz38815153551-1639
17Mallorca38109193663-2739
RGranada38814164461-1738
RLevante38811195176-2535
RAlavesAlaves3887233165-3431

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!