MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 20:19:34| >> :600:3058743:3058743:
Jan 20, 2022 at 6pm UK at Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero
Elche
1 - 2
Real Madrid
Gonzalo (103')
Milla (87')
Milla (120+2')
FT
(aet)
Isco (108'), Hazard (115')
Kroos (78'), Casemiro (87'), Alaba (94')
Marcelo (102')
The Match
Team News
Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Thursday's Copa del Rey clash between Elche and Real Madrid.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Copa del Rey clash between Elche and Real Madrid, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.
Predicted Lineups
Sports Mole looks at how Real Madrid could line up in Thursday's Copa del Rey clash with Elche.

We say: Elche 1-2 Real Madrid

Elche will enter this match in good confidence, and they will not be taking on a full-strength Real Madrid side on Thursday night. It is difficult to back against Ancelotti's side at the moment, though, and we are expecting them to secure their spot in the quarter-finals of the competition courtesy of a narrow success. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Madrid win with a probability of 63.1%. A draw has a probability of 20.6% and a win for Elche has a probability of 16.29%.

The most likely scoreline was Elche 0-2 Real Madrid with a probability of 10.73%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (10.54%), 1-2 (9.93%), 1-1 (9.76%).

Result
ElcheDrawReal Madrid
16.29%20.61%63.1%
Both teams to score 52.46%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.78%43.23%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.38%65.63%
Elche Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.34%39.66%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.66%76.34%
Real Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.93%13.07%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.34%39.66%
Score Analysis
    Elche 16.29%
    Real Madrid 63.1%
    Draw 20.61%
ElcheDrawReal Madrid
1-0 @ 4.79%
2-1 @ 4.51%
2-0 @ 2.22%
3-2 @ 1.42%
3-1 @ 1.39%
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 16.29%
1-1 @ 9.76%
0-0 @ 5.18%
2-2 @ 4.59%
3-3 @ 0.96%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 20.61%
0-2 @ 10.73%
0-1 @ 10.54%
1-2 @ 9.93%
0-3 @ 7.28%
1-3 @ 6.73%
0-4 @ 3.7%
1-4 @ 3.43%
2-3 @ 3.11%
2-4 @ 1.58%
0-5 @ 1.51%
1-5 @ 1.39%
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 63.1%


Prediction and betting tip

Our expert tipster partners at Sporita.com are predicting under 3.5 goals in this match. Click here to find out what else they are predicting for this game and for more of their tried-and-tested football tips.

How you voted: Elche vs Real Madrid

Elche
9.2%
Draw
5.8%
Real Madrid
85.0%
173
Head to Head
Oct 30, 2021 1pm
Elche
1-2
Real Madrid
Milla (86')
Guti (8')
Guti (63')
Junior (22', 73')
Mar 13, 2021 3.15pm
Real Madrid
2-1
Elche
Benzema (73', 90+1')
Benzema (37')
Calvo (61')
Carrillo (69')
Dec 30, 2020 8.30pm
Elche
1-1
Real Madrid
Fidel (52' pen.)
Gonzalo (73')
Modric (20')
Ramos (21'), Casemiro (60'), Carvajal (66'), Kroos (71')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!