MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 17:11:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
Cambuur
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Groningen
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
Willem II
Jan 16, 2022 at 3.45pm UK at Fortuna Sittard Stadion
Sittard
1 - 2
AZ
Rienstra (85')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Beukema (14'), Sugawara (61')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between Fortuna Sittard and AZ Alkmaar, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AZ Alkmaar win with a probability of 52.86%. A draw has a probability of 23.8% and a win for Fortuna Sittard has a probability of 23.35%.

The most likely scoreline was Fortuna Sittard 1-1 AZ Alkmaar with a probability of 11.27%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (10.59%), 1-2 (9.73%), 0-2 (9.14%). The actual score line of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.7%.

Result
Fortuna SittardDrawAZ Alkmaar
23.35%23.79%52.86%
Both teams to score 53.86%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.84%47.16%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.61%69.39%
Fortuna Sittard Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.52%34.48%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.81%71.19%
AZ Alkmaar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.2%17.8%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.49%48.51%
Score Analysis
    Fortuna Sittard 23.35%
    AZ Alkmaar 52.86%
    Draw 23.78%
Fortuna SittardDrawAZ Alkmaar
1-0 @ 6.53%
2-1 @ 6%
2-0 @ 3.48%
3-1 @ 2.13%
3-2 @ 1.84%
3-0 @ 1.24%
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 23.35%
1-1 @ 11.27%
0-0 @ 6.14%
2-2 @ 5.18%
3-3 @ 1.06%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 23.78%
0-1 @ 10.59%
1-2 @ 9.73%
0-2 @ 9.14%
1-3 @ 5.6%
0-3 @ 5.26%
2-3 @ 2.98%
1-4 @ 2.42%
0-4 @ 2.27%
2-4 @ 1.29%
Other @ 3.58%
Total : 52.86%

How you voted: Sittard vs AZ

Fortuna Sittard
20.0%
Draw
5.0%
AZ Alkmaar
75.0%
20
Head to Head
Dec 2, 2021 5.45pm
AZ
2-1
Sittard
Pavlidis (41'), Karlsson (51')
Hatzidiakos (57')
Flemming (9')
Musaba (13')
May 8, 2021 7pm
AZ
1-0
Sittard
Gudmundsson (29' pen.)
Aboukhlal (31'), Bizot (90+3'), Midtsjo (90+5')
Leeuwin (49')

van Osch (27')
Sep 26, 2020 5.45pm
Sittard
3-3
AZ
Flemming (9', 90+6'), Hansson (79')
Rota (87'), Smeets (90+5')
De Wit (23'), Koopmeiners (52'), Boadu (69')
Hatzidiakos (37')
Apr 25, 2020 5.30pm
Aug 4, 2019 7pm
AZ
4-0
Sittard
Vlaar (53'), Idrissi (55'), Boadu (59'), Sugawara (83')
Sugawara (68')

Passlack (28')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CAjax34265398197983
2PSV EindhovenPSV34263586424481
3Feyenoord34225776344271
4FC Twente34208655371868
5AZ AlkmaarAZ34187964442061
6Vitesse34156134251-951
7FC UtrechtUtrecht341211115146547
8Heerenveen34118153750-1341
9Cambuur34116175370-1739
10RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk34911144051-1138
11NEC34108163852-1438
12Groningen3499164155-1436
13Go Ahead Eagles34106183751-1436
14Sparta RotterdamSparta34811153048-1835
15Fortuna SittardSittard34105193667-3135
16Heracles3497183349-1634
17Willem II3496193257-2533
RPEC Zwolle3476212652-2627

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!