MX23RW : Friday, March 1 00:05:21| >> :600:4255046:4255046:
Fiorentina logo
Coppa Italia | Round of 16
Dec 6, 2023 at 8pm UK
Stadio Artemio Franchi
Parma logo
Fiorentina
2 - 2
Parma
N'Zola (83'), Sottil (89' pen.)
Mina (38'), N'Zola (92'), Infantino (120')
FT
(aet)
Bernabe (21'), Bonny (23')
Chichizola (38'), Ansaldi (96')
Fiorentina win 4-1 on penalties
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Coppa Italia clash between Fiorentina and Parma, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fiorentina 3-0 Salernitana
Sunday, December 3 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Spezia 0-1 Parma
Saturday, December 2 at 3.15pm in Serie B

We say: Fiorentina 3-1 Parma

Fiorentina cannot take Parma lightly considering their strong away form and solid start made in Serie B this season. However, the hosts will be regarded as favourites for Wednesday's cup tie and should have enough quality at their disposal to progress to the quarter-finals. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fiorentina win with a probability of 65.39%. A draw had a probability of 20.2% and a win for Parma had a probability of 14.42%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fiorentina win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.46%) and 2-1 (9.81%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.6%), while for a Parma win it was 0-1 (4.7%).

Result
FiorentinaDrawParma
65.39% (3.855 3.86) 20.19% (-1.212 -1.21) 14.42% (-2.644 -2.64)
Both teams to score 49.36% (-2.144 -2.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.94% (0.27 0.27)45.05% (-0.271 -0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.59% (0.258 0.26)67.4% (-0.259 -0.26)
Fiorentina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.03% (1.241 1.24)12.97% (-1.241 -1.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.54% (2.478 2.48)39.45% (-2.479 -2.48)
Parma Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.71% (-3.32 -3.32)43.28% (3.32 3.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.47% (-2.91 -2.91)79.53% (2.91 2.91)
Score Analysis
    Fiorentina 65.39%
    Parma 14.42%
    Draw 20.19%
FiorentinaDrawParma
2-0 @ 11.71% (0.9 0.9)
1-0 @ 11.46% (0.39 0.39)
2-1 @ 9.81% (-0.109 -0.11)
3-0 @ 7.97% (0.942 0.94)
3-1 @ 6.68% (0.228 0.23)
4-0 @ 4.07% (0.642 0.64)
4-1 @ 3.41% (0.263 0.26)
3-2 @ 2.8% (-0.162 -0.16)
5-0 @ 1.66% (0.325 0.33)
4-2 @ 1.43% (-0.015 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.39% (0.165 0.17)
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 65.39%
1-1 @ 9.6% (-0.56 -0.56)
0-0 @ 5.61% (-0.065 -0.06)
2-2 @ 4.11% (-0.441 -0.44)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 20.19%
0-1 @ 4.7% (-0.508 -0.51)
1-2 @ 4.02% (-0.64 -0.64)
0-2 @ 1.97% (-0.42 -0.42)
2-3 @ 1.15% (-0.244 -0.24)
1-3 @ 1.12% (-0.303 -0.3)
Other @ 1.46%
Total : 14.42%

How you voted: Fiorentina vs Parma

Fiorentina
76.1%
Draw
15.2%
Parma
8.7%
46
Head to Head
Mar 7, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 26
Fiorentina
3-3
Parma
Martinez (28'), Milenkovic (42'), Iacoponi (90+4' og.)
Kucka (32' pen.), Kurtic (72'), Mihaila (90')
Kucka (56'), Pezzella (62'), Bani (80')
D'Aversa (90+3')
Nov 7, 2020 7.45pm
Gameweek 7
Parma
0-0
Fiorentina
Pezzella (68')
Ribery (42'), Milenkovic (73')
Jul 5, 2020 6.30pm
Nov 3, 2019 5pm
Gameweek 11
Fiorentina
1-1
Parma
Castrovilli (67')
Henrique (55'), Pulgar (71')
Gervinho (40')
Pezzella (28'), Darmian (39')
May 19, 2019 2pm
Gameweek 37
Parma
1-0
Fiorentina
Gerson (80' og.)

Benassi (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham2611694046-639
9Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
10Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Everton2687112834-625
16Brentford2674153748-1125
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!