MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 11:12:36| >> :60:218:218:
Defensa y Justicia
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
May 30, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Norberto Tito Tomaghello

Defensa
0 - 1
Cesar Vallejo


Herrera (45+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Aguilera (90' og.)
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Defensa y Justicia and Cesar Vallejo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newell's OB 1-0 Defensa
Saturday, May 25 at 9.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Cesar Vallejo 2-2 Always Ready
Thursday, May 16 at 3am in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Defensa y Justicia win with a probability of 64.6%. A draw had a probability of 20.3% and a win for Cesar Vallejo had a probability of 15.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Defensa y Justicia win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.03%) and 2-1 (9.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.64%), while for a Cesar Vallejo win it was 0-1 (4.71%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood.

Result
Defensa y JusticiaDrawCesar Vallejo
64.6% (0.066000000000003 0.07) 20.29% (-0.023 -0.02) 15.1% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Both teams to score 50.72% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.87% (0.0039999999999978 0)44.13% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.49% (0.0049999999999955 0)66.51% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Defensa y Justicia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.09% (0.019000000000005 0.02)12.91% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.66% (0.042999999999999 0.04)39.34% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Cesar Vallejo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.23% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)41.76% (0.058999999999997 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.77% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)78.23% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Defensa y Justicia 64.59%
    Cesar Vallejo 15.1%
    Draw 20.29%
Defensa y JusticiaDrawCesar Vallejo
2-0 @ 11.29% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-0 @ 11.03%
2-1 @ 9.87% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 7.71% (0.017 0.02)
3-1 @ 6.73% (0.0040000000000004 0)
4-0 @ 3.95% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.45% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 2.94% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
5-0 @ 1.62% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.5% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-1 @ 1.41% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 64.59%
1-1 @ 9.64% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.39% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-2 @ 4.31% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 20.29%
0-1 @ 4.71% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-2 @ 4.21% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.06% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.25% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.22% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 15.1%

Head to Head
Apr 3, 2024 3am
Group Stage
Cesar Vallejo
0-1
Defensa

Olaya (78'), Barreto (90')
Zapata (59')
Calderon (54'), Herrera (87')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!