MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 09:39:29| >> :600:487461:487461:
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
May 30, 2024 at 1.30am UK
Estadio General Pablo Rojas

Cerro Porteno
1 - 1
Colo-Colo

Carrizo (35')
Peralta (11'), De Jesus (57')
Benitez (90+10')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Palacios (23' pen.)
Saldivia (17'), Cortes (89'), Benegas (90+1')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Copa Libertadores clash between Cerro Porteno and Colo-Colo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Fluminense 2-1 Cerro Porteno
Thursday, May 16 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Alianza Lima 1-1 Colo-Colo
Thursday, May 16 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Cerro Porteno 1-0 Colo-Colo

Both sides come into this match with good recent form, but the hosts have proven very difficult to beat on their home patch of late and are yet to concede at Estadio Ueno La Nueva Olla in this competition. We are expecting a very evenly contested matchup here and feel that the first goal will likely end up being the winner. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cerro Porteno win with a probability of 37.6%. A win for Colo-Colo had a probability of 34.6% and a draw had a probability of 27.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cerro Porteno win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.99%) and 2-0 (6.9%). The likeliest Colo-Colo win was 0-1 (10.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.1%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.1% likelihood.

Result
Cerro PortenoDrawColo-Colo
37.6% (-0.11 -0.11) 27.8% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02) 34.6% (0.127 0.13)
Both teams to score 48.34% (0.073 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.46% (0.082999999999998 0.08)57.54% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.67% (0.065999999999999 0.07)78.33% (-0.070000000000007 -0.07)
Cerro Porteno Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.47% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)29.52% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.46% (-0.026999999999994 -0.03)65.54% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Colo-Colo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.59% (0.125 0.13)31.4% (-0.128 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.22% (0.146 0.15)67.78% (-0.14999999999999 -0.15)
Score Analysis
    Cerro Porteno 37.6%
    Colo-Colo 34.59%
    Draw 27.8%
Cerro PortenoDrawColo-Colo
1-0 @ 11.31% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-1 @ 7.99% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.9% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.25% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.81% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.88% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 0.99% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 37.6%
1-1 @ 13.1%
0-0 @ 9.27% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
2-2 @ 4.63% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 0.8%
Total : 27.8%
0-1 @ 10.73%
1-2 @ 7.59% (0.024 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.22% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.93% (0.019 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.4% (0.017 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.79% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 34.59%

How you voted: Cerro Porteno vs Colo-Colo

Cerro Porteno
83.3%
Draw
0.0%
Colo-Colo
16.7%
12
Head to Head
Apr 4, 2024 1am
Group Stage
Colo-Colo
1-0
Cerro Porteno
Cepeda (90+4')
Vidal (46'), Gil (90+7')

Peralta (21'), Gimenez (38'), Arzamendia (90+2'), Morel (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!