Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Gremio and Fortaleza.
More game data and we say below the videos
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gremio win with a probability of 44.59%. A draw had a probability of 28.2% and a win for Fortaleza had a probability of 27.21%.
The most likely scoreline for a Gremio win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.92%) and 2-1 (8.45%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.02%), while for a Fortaleza win it was 0-1 (10.03%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood.