MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 09:05:12| >> :600:1020102:1020102:
Namibia national football team
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Group Stage
Jun 5, 2024 at 5pm UK
Orlando Stadium
Liberia national football team

Namibia
1 - 1
Liberia

Tjipenandjambi Karuuombe (8')
Petrus (73')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Sackor (65')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's World Cup Qualifying - Africa clash between Namibia and Liberia, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
World Cup Qualifying
Last Game: Angola 3-0 Namibia
Saturday, January 27 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Liberia 0-0 Djibouti
Tuesday, March 26 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

We said: Namibia 1-0 Liberia

Namibia have made significant strides forward in recent years and showed at the Africa Cup of Nations earlier this year they are able to pull off important results when needed. We are expecting this to be a bit of a slow-burner, but we fancy the Brave Warriors to claim the points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Namibia win with a probability of 44.33%. A draw had a probability of 29.1% and a win for Liberia had a probability of 26.56%.

The most likely scoreline for a Namibia win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.14%) and 2-1 (8.13%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.11%), while for a Liberia win it was 0-1 (10.58%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.1% likelihood.

Result
NamibiaDrawLiberia
44.33% (-1.106 -1.11) 29.11% (0.060000000000002 0.06) 26.56% (1.045 1.05)
Both teams to score 41.83% (0.538 0.54)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.79% (0.31 0.31)64.21% (-0.312 -0.31)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.66% (0.218 0.22)83.34% (-0.21900000000001 -0.22)
Namibia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.03% (-0.44199999999999 -0.44)28.97% (0.439 0.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.14% (-0.549 -0.55)64.86% (0.547 0.55)
Liberia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.88% (1.117 1.12)41.12% (-1.119 -1.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.34% (0.978 0.98)77.66% (-0.98 -0.98)
Score Analysis
    Namibia 44.33%
    Liberia 26.55%
    Draw 29.09%
NamibiaDrawLiberia
1-0 @ 14.75% (-0.36 -0.36)
2-0 @ 9.14% (-0.336 -0.34)
2-1 @ 8.13% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-0 @ 3.78% (-0.187 -0.19)
3-1 @ 3.36% (-0.06 -0.06)
3-2 @ 1.49% (0.019 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.17% (-0.073 -0.07)
4-1 @ 1.04% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 1.48%
Total : 44.33%
1-1 @ 13.11% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 11.9% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-2 @ 3.61% (0.09 0.09)
Other @ 0.47%
Total : 29.09%
0-1 @ 10.58% (0.2 0.2)
1-2 @ 5.83% (0.215 0.22)
0-2 @ 4.7% (0.229 0.23)
1-3 @ 1.73% (0.114 0.11)
0-3 @ 1.39% (0.108 0.11)
2-3 @ 1.07% (0.058 0.06)
Other @ 1.25%
Total : 26.55%

How you voted: Namibia vs Liberia

Namibia
58.6%
Draw
27.6%
Liberia
13.8%
29
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!