MX23RW : Friday, June 21 23:11:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liverpool (Uruguay)
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 15
Jun 3, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Estadio Belvedere

Liverpool
0 - 3
Cerro

FT(HT: 0-0)
Ariel Marin Almiron (55'), Berrios (57'), Gonzalez (84')
Macelli (48'), Abero (59'), Lacoste (68')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Liverpool and Cerro.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerro 3-2 River Plate
Sunday, May 26 at 4.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 39.86%. A win for Cerro had a probability of 32.23% and a draw had a probability of 27.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.21%) and 2-0 (7.49%). The likeliest Cerro win was 0-1 (10.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.11%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2.1% likelihood.

Result
LiverpoolDrawCerro
39.86% (-0.251 -0.25) 27.91% (-0.131 -0.13) 32.23% (0.383 0.38)
Both teams to score 47.56% (0.48099999999999 0.48)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.68% (0.553 0.55)58.32% (-0.553 -0.55)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.06% (0.43 0.43)78.94% (-0.43000000000001 -0.43)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.42% (0.122 0.12)28.58% (-0.122 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.62% (0.153 0.15)64.38% (-0.151 -0.15)
Cerro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.59% (0.56100000000001 0.56)33.41% (-0.561 -0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.96% (0.61 0.61)70.04% (-0.61 -0.61)
Score Analysis
    Liverpool 39.86%
    Cerro 32.23%
    Draw 27.91%
LiverpoolDrawCerro
1-0 @ 11.96% (-0.21 -0.21)
2-1 @ 8.21% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.49% (-0.106 -0.11)
3-1 @ 3.43% (0.016 0.02)
3-0 @ 3.13% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.88% (0.038 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.07% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-0 @ 0.98% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 1.72%
Total : 39.86%
1-1 @ 13.11% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 9.55% (-0.203 -0.2)
2-2 @ 4.5% (0.074 0.07)
Other @ 0.75%
Total : 27.91%
0-1 @ 10.47% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
1-2 @ 7.19% (0.094 0.09)
0-2 @ 5.74% (0.055 0.05)
1-3 @ 2.63% (0.073 0.07)
0-3 @ 2.1% (0.052 0.05)
2-3 @ 1.64% (0.051 0.05)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 32.23%

How you voted: Liverpool vs Cerro

Liverpool
60.0%
Draw
40.0%
Cerro
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Nov 24, 2023 10pm
Gameweek 12
Cerro
0-1
Liverpool

Fernandez (65'), Nandin (88')
Meli (87')
Antoni (53'), Meli (90+5')
Jul 8, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 5
Cerro
1-0
Liverpool
Franco (55')
Nandin (5'), Rodriguez (39'), Denis (90+2')

Lemos (36'), Napoli (83')
Apr 24, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 12
Liverpool
1-1
Cerro
Otormin (4')
Abero (76')
Feb 14, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 7
Cerro
1-1
Liverpool
Tancredi (25')
Tancredi (19'), Araujo (65'), Sosa (65'), (88')
Romero (63')
Diaz (69')
Oct 23, 2020 6.15pm
Gameweek 2
Liverpool
3-2
Cerro
Pereira (25'), Romero (90'), Ignacio Ramirez (90+1')
Ocampo (63'), Candido (83')
Paiva (30'), Cabrera (55' pen.)
Caceres (20'), Filgueira (90+5'), (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!