MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 04:09:35| >> :600:467667:467667:
Independiente del Valle
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
May 30, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Banco Guayaquil
Liverpool (Uruguay)

Independiente
2 - 1
Liverpool

Diaz (20', 55')
Alcivar (43')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Gonzalez (35')
Cayetano (16'), Gonzalez (17'), Vergara (22'), Rosso (90+4')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Copa Libertadores clash between Independiente del Valle and Liverpool, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Palmeiras 2-1 Independiente
Thursday, May 16 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Liverpool 1-2 Rampla
Saturday, May 25 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

We said: Independiente del Valle 1-0 Liverpool

A one-goal triumph may not be enough to vault them into second place, but we trust Independiente del Valle to get the job done because they are used to playing in these win-or-go-home scenarios. Needing to score a plethora of goals could leave Liverpool exposed in transition, something the Ecuadorians will be able to use to their advantage on Thursday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Independiente del Valle win with a probability of 69.48%. A draw had a probability of 17.7% and a win for Liverpool had a probability of 12.83%.

The most likely scoreline for a Independiente del Valle win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.65%) and 1-0 (9.17%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.26%), while for a Liverpool win it was 1-2 (3.72%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Independiente del Valle would win this match.

Result
Independiente del ValleDrawLiverpool
69.48% (-1.413 -1.41) 17.69% (0.527 0.53) 12.83% (0.884 0.88)
Both teams to score 53.63% (0.929 0.93)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.81% (-0.201 -0.2)37.19% (0.2 0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.61% (-0.218 -0.22)59.39% (0.216 0.22)
Independiente del Valle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.35% (-0.383 -0.38)9.65% (0.3819 0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.79% (-0.90599999999999 -0.91)32.21% (0.905 0.9)
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.36% (1.273 1.27)40.64% (-1.274 -1.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.76% (1.125 1.13)77.23% (-1.127 -1.13)
Score Analysis
    Independiente del Valle 69.48%
    Liverpool 12.83%
    Draw 17.69%
Independiente del ValleDrawLiverpool
2-0 @ 10.72% (-0.26 -0.26)
2-1 @ 9.65% (0.098000000000001 0.1)
1-0 @ 9.17% (-0.068 -0.07)
3-0 @ 8.36% (-0.358 -0.36)
3-1 @ 7.52% (-0.053 -0.05)
4-0 @ 4.89% (-0.298 -0.3)
4-1 @ 4.4% (-0.108 -0.11)
3-2 @ 3.39% (0.093 0.09)
5-0 @ 2.29% (-0.181 -0.18)
5-1 @ 2.06% (-0.087 -0.09)
4-2 @ 1.98% (0.021 0.02)
5-2 @ 0.93% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 4.14%
Total : 69.48%
1-1 @ 8.26% (0.223 0.22)
2-2 @ 4.35% (0.192 0.19)
0-0 @ 3.92% (0.038 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.02% (0.062 0.06)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 17.69%
1-2 @ 3.72% (0.225 0.23)
0-1 @ 3.53% (0.154 0.15)
0-2 @ 1.59% (0.121 0.12)
2-3 @ 1.3% (0.1 0.1)
1-3 @ 1.12% (0.104 0.1)
Other @ 1.57%
Total : 12.83%

How you voted: Independiente vs Liverpool

Independiente del Valle
75.0%
Draw
8.3%
Liverpool
16.7%
24
Head to Head
Apr 5, 2024 1am
Group Stage
Liverpool
1-1
Independiente
Rodriguez (79')
Rodriguez (11')
Martinez (81')
Ortiz (8')
Mercado (30'), Zabala (53')
May 24, 2023 11pm
Group Stage
Liverpool
1-0
Independiente
Bentancourt (65')
Bentancourt (9'), Lemos (43'), Meli (44'), Zunino (90+2')

Pellerano (73'), Faravelli (77'), Sornoza (90+2')
Ramirez (45+3')
Apr 19, 2023 3am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!