MX23RW : Monday, May 20 15:33:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 32
Apr 14, 2024 at 5pm UK
Vefa Stadi

Karagumruk
1 - 2
Fenerbahce

Keles (45+1')
Eysseric (11'), Kafkas (12'), Ceccherini (55'), Marcao (74'), Biraschi (89')
Mendes (76'), Eysseric (90+7')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Dzeko (49'), Batshuayi (57' pen.)
Aziz (26'), Osayi-Samuel (55'), Zajc (90+2')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Fatih Karagumruk and Fenerbahce, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Olympiacos 3-2 Fenerbahce
Thursday, April 11 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League

We said: Fatih Karagumruk 0-2 Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce are heavy favourites to extend their unbeaten away run against a struggling Karagumruk. Fener's superior attacking firepower should see them through to another win against a side they have historically dominated. We expect a comfortable away win for Fenerbahce. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fenerbahce win with a probability of 47.15%. A win for Fatih Karagumruk had a probability of 28.16% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fenerbahce win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.38%) and 0-2 (7.91%). The likeliest Fatih Karagumruk win was 1-0 (7.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.67%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Fenerbahce would win this match.

Result
Fatih KaragumrukDrawFenerbahce
28.16% (-0.424 -0.42) 24.7% (0.125 0.13) 47.15% (0.298 0.3)
Both teams to score 55.49% (-0.712 -0.71)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.83% (-0.799 -0.8)47.17% (0.799 0.8)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.6% (-0.749 -0.75)69.4% (0.747 0.75)
Fatih Karagumruk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.42% (-0.71899999999999 -0.72)30.58% (0.718 0.72)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.19% (-0.86 -0.86)66.81% (0.85899999999999 0.86)
Fenerbahce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.93% (-0.19799999999999 -0.2)20.07% (0.195 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.7% (-0.314 -0.31)52.3% (0.313 0.31)
Score Analysis
    Fatih Karagumruk 28.16%
    Fenerbahce 47.15%
    Draw 24.69%
Fatih KaragumrukDrawFenerbahce
1-0 @ 7.27% (0.099 0.1)
2-1 @ 6.92% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
2-0 @ 4.31% (-0.027 -0.03)
3-1 @ 2.73% (-0.09 -0.09)
3-2 @ 2.19% (-0.086 -0.09)
3-0 @ 1.7% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 28.16%
1-1 @ 11.67% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 6.14% (0.203 0.2)
2-2 @ 5.56% (-0.103 -0.1)
3-3 @ 1.18% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.69%
0-1 @ 9.86% (0.267 0.27)
1-2 @ 9.38% (0.014000000000001 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.91% (0.168 0.17)
1-3 @ 5.02% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
0-3 @ 4.24% (0.064 0.06)
2-3 @ 2.97% (-0.073 -0.07)
1-4 @ 2.02% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.7% (0.016 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.19% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 47.15%

How you voted: Karagumruk vs Fenerbahce

Fatih Karagumruk
3.6%
Draw
3.6%
Fenerbahce
92.9%
28
Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 13
Fenerbahce
2-1
Karagumruk
Tadic (48' pen., 58')
Crespo (45+2'), Szymanski (68'), Tadic (87'), Akaydin (90+6'), Under (90+1')
Keles (39')
Ceccherini (34'), Dituro (47'), Mercan (56'), Dresevic (81')
Apr 10, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 28
Karagumruk
1-2
Fenerbahce
Ozdoyev (24')
Zajc (51'), Szalai (78')
Oct 9, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 9
Fenerbahce
5-4
Karagumruk
Crespo (9'), Valencia (28', 62' pen., 73' pen.), Batshuayi (90+5')
Borini (16', 66'), Kouassi (24'), Kapacak (83')
May 15, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 37
Fenerbahce
0-0
Karagumruk
Kahveci (61'), Sangare (71'), Tisserand (84'), Osayi-Samuel (89')
Bekaroglu (14'), Borini (85')
Dec 22, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 18
Karagumruk
1-1
Fenerbahce
Pesic (31')
Ugur (67')
Bekaroglu (37'), Erkin (38')
Ozil (40' pen.)
Kahveci (72')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray37323289256499
2Fenerbahce37306193316296
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor372041365481764
4Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul371771351411058
5BesiktasBesiktas37168135145656
6KasimpasaKasimpasa37158146064-453
7AlanyasporAlanyaspor371215105249351
8SivassporSivasspor371312124553-851
9Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor37148154856-850
10AntalyasporAntalyaspor371212134348-548
11Adana Demirspor371014135255-344
12Samsunspor371110164149-843
13KayserisporKayserispor371112144355-1242
14GaziantepGaziantep37118184957-841
15KonyasporKonyaspor37914143950-1141
16AnkaragucuAnkaragucu37816134448-440
17Hatayspor37814154352-938
RFatih KaragumrukKaragumruk37910184651-537
19Pendikspor37910184272-3037
RIstanbulspor3747262774-4716


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!