MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:11:49| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sampdoria logo
Sassuolo logo
Spezia Calcio logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
May 22, 2022 at 5pm UK at San Siro
Inter Milan
3 - 0
Sampdoria
Perisic (49'), Correa (55', 57')
Barella (30')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Yoshida (5'), Ferrari (66')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Inter Milan and Sampdoria, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Inter Milan 3-0 Sampdoria
Sunday, May 22 at 5pm in Serie A

We said: Inter Milan 2-0 Sampdoria

Eleven goals in their last three games - including 30 minutes of Coppa Italia final extra time - suggests that Inter are holding nothing back in their pursuit of the double. It would take an improbable turn of events for Sampdoria to deprive them of three points on Sunday, so they will take care of business at San Siro and await news from Sassuolo's Mapei Stadium with bated breath. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inter Milan win with a probability of 82.2%. A draw had a probability of 12% and a win for Sampdoria had a probability of 5.79%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inter Milan win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (11.87%) and 1-0 (9.1%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (5.71%), while for a Sampdoria win it was 0-1 (2.04%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Inter Milan would win this match.

Result
Inter MilanDrawSampdoria
82.2% (0.395 0.39) 12.02% (-0.068 -0.07) 5.79% (-0.323 -0.32)
Both teams to score 43.78% (-1.96 -1.96)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.53% (-1.273 -1.27)33.47% (1.275 1.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.74% (-1.47 -1.47)55.26% (1.472 1.47)
Inter Milan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.91% (-0.178 -0.18)6.09% (0.1791 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
76.87% (-0.501 -0.5)23.13% (0.503 0.5)
Sampdoria Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
46.62% (-1.994 -1.99)53.38% (1.996 2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.11% (-1.287 -1.29)86.89% (1.288 1.29)
Score Analysis
    Inter Milan 82.18%
    Sampdoria 5.79%
    Draw 12.02%
Inter MilanDrawSampdoria
2-0 @ 12.72% (0.58 0.58)
3-0 @ 11.87% (0.42 0.42)
1-0 @ 9.1% (0.506 0.51)
4-0 @ 8.31% (0.211 0.21)
2-1 @ 7.99% (-0.098000000000001 -0.1)
3-1 @ 7.45% (-0.173 -0.17)
4-1 @ 5.22% (-0.177 -0.18)
5-0 @ 4.65% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
5-1 @ 2.92% (-0.131 -0.13)
3-2 @ 2.34% (-0.199 -0.2)
6-0 @ 2.17% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.64% (-0.159 -0.16)
6-1 @ 1.36% (-0.076 -0.08)
5-2 @ 0.92% (-0.1 -0.1)
Other @ 3.53%
Total : 82.18%
1-1 @ 5.71% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 3.25% (0.213 0.21)
2-2 @ 2.51% (-0.185 -0.19)
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 12.02%
0-1 @ 2.04% (0.018 0.02)
1-2 @ 1.79% (-0.112 -0.11)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 5.79%

How you voted: Inter Milan vs Sampdoria

Inter Milan
82.9%
Draw
9.8%
Sampdoria
7.3%
41
Head to Head
Sep 12, 2021 11.30am
Sampdoria
2-2
Inter Milan
Yoshida (32'), Augello (47')
Thorsby (35'), Bereszynski (67'), Colley (82'), Silva (88')
Dimarco (18'), Martinez (44')
Brozovic (22'), Dzeko (89'), Correa (90'), Vidal (90+3')
May 8, 2021 5pm
Inter Milan
5-1
Sampdoria
Gagliardini (4'), Sanchez (26', 36'), Pinamonti (61'), Martinez (70' pen.)
Balde (35')
Tonelli (31'), Silva (68')
Jan 6, 2021 2pm
Sampdoria
2-1
Inter Milan
Candreva (23' pen.), Balde (38')
Thorsby (57'), Balde (84'), Askildsen (85')
De Vrij (65')
Martinez (16'), Barella (23'), de Vrij (40'), Hakimi (90+1')
Jun 21, 2020 8.45pm
Sep 28, 2019 5pm
Sampdoria
1-3
Inter Milan
Jankto (55')
Rigoni (16'), Linetty (33')
Sensi (20'), Sanchez (22'), Gagliardini (61')
Bastoni (10'), Sanchez (43'), Skriniar (81')
Sanchez (46')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atalanta BCAtalanta00000000
2Bologna00000000
3Cremonese00000000
4Empoli00000000
5Fiorentina00000000
6Hellas VeronaHellas Verona00000000
7Inter Milan00000000
8Juventus00000000
9Lazio00000000
10Lecce00000000
11AC Milan00000000
12Monza00000000
13Napoli00000000
14Roma00000000
15Salernitana00000000
16Sampdoria00000000
17SassuoloSassuolo00000000
18SpeziaSpezia00000000
19Torino00000000
20Udinese00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!