MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 05:25:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sampdoria logo
Sassuolo logo
Spezia Calcio logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Venezia
Jan 22, 2022 at 2pm UK at Stadio Luigi Ferraris
Genoa
0 - 0
Udinese

Sturaro (39'), Portanova (73'), Cambiaso (79')
Cambiaso (79')
FT

Makengo (41'), Deulofeu (72'), Arslan (74'), Perez (86')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Serie A clash between Genoa and Udinese, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Udinese win with a probability of 38.1%. A win for Genoa has a probability of 35.79% and a draw has a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline was Genoa 1-1 Udinese with a probability of 12.4%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (9.55%), 1-0 (9.2%), 1-2 (8.37%). The actual score line of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.1%.

Result
GenoaDrawUdinese
35.79%26.1%38.1%
Both teams to score 53.84%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.34%50.65%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.44%72.56%
Genoa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.72%27.28%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.28%62.71%
Udinese Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.04%25.96%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.03%60.97%
Score Analysis
    Genoa 35.79%
    Udinese 38.1%
    Draw 26.1%
GenoaDrawUdinese
1-0 @ 9.2%
2-1 @ 8.06%
2-0 @ 5.98%
3-1 @ 3.49%
3-0 @ 2.59%
3-2 @ 2.35%
4-1 @ 1.13%
Other @ 3%
Total : 35.79%
1-1 @ 12.4%
0-0 @ 7.08%
2-2 @ 5.43%
3-3 @ 1.06%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.1%
0-1 @ 9.55%
1-2 @ 8.37%
0-2 @ 6.44%
1-3 @ 3.76%
0-3 @ 2.9%
2-3 @ 2.44%
1-4 @ 1.27%
0-4 @ 0.98%
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 38.1%

How you voted: Genoa vs Udinese

Genoa
31.4%
Draw
28.6%
Udinese
40.0%
35
Head to Head
Nov 28, 2021 11.30am
Udinese
0-0
Genoa

Molina (45+2'), Makengo (56'), Pussetto (86')

Vasquez (40'), Sabelli (44'), Ghiglione (86'), Rovella (90+1')
Mar 13, 2021 7.45pm
Genoa
1-1
Udinese
Pandev (8')
Pandev (10'), Criscito (28'), Badelj (74')
De Paul (30' pen.)
Nestorovski (90')
Nov 22, 2020 5pm
Udinese
1-0
Genoa
De Paul (34')
Arslan (65'), Musso (76')

Masiello (31'), Badelj (63'), Scamacca (90+5')
Perin (90+7')
Jul 5, 2020 6.30pm
Nov 3, 2019 2pm
Genoa
1-3
Udinese
Pandev (22')
De Paul (32'), Sema (87'), Lasagna (94')
Sema (25'), Nuytinck (48')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CAC Milan38268469313886
2Inter Milan38259484325284
3Napoli38247774314379
4Juventus382010857372070
5Lazio3818101077581964
6Roma381891159431663
7Fiorentina38195145951862
8Atalanta BCAtalanta3816111165481759
9Hellas VeronaHellas Verona381411136559653
10Torino381311144641550
11SassuoloSassuolo381311146466-250
12Udinese381114136158347
13Bologna381210164455-1146
14Empoli381011175070-2041
15Sampdoria38106224663-1736
16SpeziaSpezia38106224171-3036
17Salernitana38710213378-4531
RCagliariCagliari38612203468-3430
RGenoa38416182760-3328
RVeneziaVenezia3869233469-3527

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!