MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 04:14:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sampdoria logo
Sassuolo logo
Spezia Calcio logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Venezia
Jan 23, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at San Siro
AC Milan
0 - 0
Juventus

Leao (12'), Messias (42')
FT

Locatelli (9'), Kean (89')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between AC Milan and Juventus, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AC Milan win with a probability of 43%. A win for Juventus has a probability of 33.41% and a draw has a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline was AC Milan 1-1 Juventus with a probability of 10.67%. The next most likely scorelines were 2-1 (8.93%), 1-2 (7.74%), 1-0 (7.36%). The actual score line of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.4%.

Result
AC MilanDrawJuventus
43%23.6%33.41%
Both teams to score 62.19%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.39%39.61%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.04%61.96%
AC Milan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.23%18.77%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.83%50.17%
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.56%23.45%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.55%57.45%
Score Analysis
    AC Milan 43%
    Juventus 33.41%
    Draw 23.59%
AC MilanDrawJuventus
2-1 @ 8.93%
1-0 @ 7.36%
2-0 @ 6.16%
3-1 @ 4.98%
3-2 @ 3.61%
3-0 @ 3.43%
4-1 @ 2.08%
4-2 @ 1.51%
4-0 @ 1.44%
Other @ 3.49%
Total : 43%
1-1 @ 10.67%
2-2 @ 6.48%
0-0 @ 4.4%
3-3 @ 1.75%
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 23.59%
1-2 @ 7.74%
0-1 @ 6.38%
0-2 @ 4.63%
1-3 @ 3.74%
2-3 @ 3.13%
0-3 @ 2.24%
1-4 @ 1.36%
2-4 @ 1.14%
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 33.41%

How you voted: AC Milan vs Juventus

AC Milan
38.3%
Draw
28.0%
Juventus
33.7%
193
Head to Head
Sep 19, 2021 7.45pm
May 9, 2021 7.45pm
Juventus
0-3
AC Milan

Chiesa (53'), Chiellini (57')
Diaz (45+1'), Rebic (78'), Tomori (82')
Diaz (59'), Saelemaekers (76')
Jan 6, 2021 7.45pm
AC Milan
1-3
Juventus
Calabria (41')
Romagnoli (90')
Chiesa (18', 62'), McKennie (76')
Bentancur (60'), Danilo (72')
Jul 7, 2020 8.45pm
Jun 12, 2020 8pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CAC Milan38268469313886
2Inter Milan38259484325284
3Napoli38247774314379
4Juventus382010857372070
5Lazio3818101077581964
6Roma381891159431663
7Fiorentina38195145951862
8Atalanta BCAtalanta3816111165481759
9Hellas VeronaHellas Verona381411136559653
10Torino381311144641550
11SassuoloSassuolo381311146466-250
12Udinese381114136158347
13Bologna381210164455-1146
14Empoli381011175070-2041
15Sampdoria38106224663-1736
16SpeziaSpezia38106224171-3036
17Salernitana38710213378-4531
RCagliariCagliari38612203468-3430
RGenoa38416182760-3328
RVeneziaVenezia3869233469-3527

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!