MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:41:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 16
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
King Abdullah Sports City
Al-Ahli
0 - 0
Al Raed

Hamidou (3'), Al-Majhad (90+5')
FT

Sayoud (90+14'), Moreira (90+14'), Fouzair (90+15')
Coverage of the Saudi Pro League clash between Al-Ahli and Al Raed.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Abha 0-6 Al-Ahli
Thursday, November 30 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Raed 2-0 Al Wahda
Saturday, December 2 at 6pm in Saudi Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Ahli win with a probability of 60.66%. A draw had a probability of 22% and a win for Al Raed had a probability of 17.33%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Ahli win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.03%) and 2-1 (9.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.46%), while for an Al Raed win it was 0-1 (5.55%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood.

Result
Al-AhliDrawAl Raed
60.66% (-0.031000000000006 -0.03) 22% (0.004999999999999 0) 17.33% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Both teams to score 50.12% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.54% (0.020999999999994 0.02)47.46% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.33% (0.02 0.02)69.67% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Al-Ahli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.81% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)15.19% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.19% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)43.81% (0.012 0.01)
Al Raed Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.1% (0.048000000000002 0.05)40.91% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.53% (0.042999999999999 0.04)77.47% (-0.038000000000011 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Al-Ahli 60.65%
    Al Raed 17.33%
    Draw 22%
Al-AhliDrawAl Raed
1-0 @ 11.7% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 11.03% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.86% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 6.93% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.2% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 3.27% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 2.92% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 2.77% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.31% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-0 @ 1.23% (-0.002 -0)
5-1 @ 1.1%
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 60.65%
1-1 @ 10.46%
0-0 @ 6.21% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-2 @ 4.41% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 22%
0-1 @ 5.55% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 4.68% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.48% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 1.39% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.31% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 17.33%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Al-HilalAl-Hilal20182062105256
2Al-Nassr20161357243349
3Al-AhliAl-Ahli21134447232443
4Al-TaawounAl-Taawoun21115536241238
5Al Ittihad20104639261334
6Damac218763627931
7Al Fateh218673529630
8Al Ettifaq207762422228
9Al WahdaAl Wahda2082103235-326
10Al ShababAl Shabab206682025-524
11Al Khaleej2165102431-723
12Al Okhdood2172121730-1323
13Al Fayha205782232-1022
14Al RaedAl Raed2155112635-920
15Al Riyadh2155111840-2220
16Al Tai2153132244-2218
17Abha2043132353-3015
18Al Hazem2128112151-3014

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!