MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 10:55:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 31
Apr 21, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Stadion HNK Rijeka

Rijeka
3 - 0
Gorica

Pjaca (68'), Maric (80'), Goda (89')
Fruk (34'), Petrovic (78'), Smolcic (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Prsir (28'), Mitrovic (61'), Kapulica (79')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between HNK Rijeka and Gorica.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Istra 1961 0-2 Rijeka
Sunday, April 14 at 6pm in Croatian 1. HNL
Last Game: Gorica 0-2 Dinamo Zagreb
Saturday, April 13 at 6pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a HNK Rijeka win with a probability of 74.73%. A draw had a probability of 17.1% and a win for Gorica had a probability of 8.16%.

The most likely scoreline for a HNK Rijeka win was 2-0 with a probability of 15.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (14%) and 3-0 (11.11%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.9%), while for a Gorica win it was 0-1 (3.62%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that HNK Rijeka would win this match.

Result
HNK RijekaDrawGorica
74.73% (-0.131 -0.13) 17.1% (0.131 0.13) 8.16% (-0.0018999999999991 -0)
Both teams to score 38.25% (-0.381 -0.38)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.77% (-0.538 -0.54)48.23% (0.534 0.53)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.62% (-0.494 -0.49)70.38% (0.491 0.49)
HNK Rijeka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.72% (-0.18299999999999 -0.18)11.28% (0.18 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.11% (-0.399 -0.4)35.89% (0.396 0.4)
Gorica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
43.11% (-0.341 -0.34)56.89% (0.338 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
11.02% (-0.196 -0.2)88.98% (0.191 0.19)
Score Analysis
    HNK Rijeka 74.72%
    Gorica 8.16%
    Draw 17.1%
HNK RijekaDrawGorica
2-0 @ 15.27% (0.11 0.11)
1-0 @ 14% (0.21 0.21)
3-0 @ 11.11%
2-1 @ 8.62% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
3-1 @ 6.27% (-0.066000000000001 -0.07)
4-0 @ 6.06% (-0.045 -0.04)
4-1 @ 3.42% (-0.061 -0.06)
5-0 @ 2.65% (-0.039 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.77% (-0.038 -0.04)
5-1 @ 1.49% (-0.038 -0.04)
4-2 @ 0.97% (-0.028 -0.03)
6-0 @ 0.96% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 74.72%
1-1 @ 7.9% (0.034 0.03)
0-0 @ 6.42% (0.14 0.14)
2-2 @ 2.43% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 0.36%
Total : 17.1%
0-1 @ 3.62% (0.042 0.04)
1-2 @ 2.23% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-2 @ 1.02% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 1.29%
Total : 8.16%

Head to Head
Feb 11, 2024 4.10pm
Gameweek 22
Gorica
0-2
Rijeka

Les (26'), Jelicic (27'), Soldo (30'), Matej Juric (45+3'), Lazarov (90+4')
Obregon (66' pen., 75')
Veiga (42'), Obregon (76')
Jan 24, 2024 4pm
Gameweek 4
Gorica
2-3
Rijeka
Mitrovic (3'), Smolcic (25' og.)
Mitrovic (7'), Raspopovic (17'), Matej Juric (45+1'), Blummel (90+5')
Mrzljak (90+5')
Pjaca (35' pen., 53'), Galesic (89')
Sopic (8'), Hodza (30'), Goda (90+5')
Oct 29, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 13
Rijeka
1-0
Gorica
Pasalic (7')
Pasalic (59'), Selahi (90+3')

Mrzljak (59'), Munksgaard (62')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dinamo Zagreb34246461253678
2HNK RijekaRijeka34225765283771
3Hajduk Split341951047232462
4Osijek341491158431551
5NK Lokomotiva341214847371050
6NK VarazdinVarazdin351012133945-642
7NK Istra 1961Istra 1961351011143652-1641
8GoricaGorica34108163248-1638
9Slaven Koprivnica3496194162-2133
10Rudes3414291679-637


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!