MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 16:25:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Aston Villa logo
Premier League | Gameweek 28
Mar 10, 2024 at 1pm UK
Villa Park
Spurs logo

Aston Villa
0 - 4
Spurs


McGinn (65')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Maddison (50'), Johnson (53'), Heung-min (90+1'), Werner (90+4')
Sarr (19'), Dragusin (61')

The Match

Match Report

Tottenham Hotspur record a 4-0 victory over 10-man Aston Villa in Sunday afternoon's top-four Premier League contest at Villa Park.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash between Aston Villa and Tottenham Hotspur.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Premier League clash between Aston Villa and Tottenham Hotspur, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Tottenham Hotspur could line up for Sunday's Premier League clash with Aston Villa.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Tottenham Hotspur's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash with Aston Villa.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ajax 0-0 Aston Villa
Thursday, March 7 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aston Villa win with a probability of 53.4%. A win for Tottenham Hotspur had a probability of 26.1% and a draw had a probability of 20.5%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aston Villa win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (6.56%) and 2-0 (6.03%). The likeliest Tottenham Hotspur win was 1-2 (6.16%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.24%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood.

Result
Aston VillaDrawTottenham Hotspur
53.4% (0.59500000000001 0.6) 20.5% (0.038 0.04) 26.1% (-0.634 -0.63)
Both teams to score 68.82% (-0.80200000000001 -0.8)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
71.09% (-0.77300000000001 -0.77)28.91% (0.774 0.77)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
50.13% (-0.956 -0.96)49.86% (0.955 0.95)
Aston Villa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.75% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)11.24% (0.097 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.18% (-0.214 -0.21)35.82% (0.215 0.21)
Tottenham Hotspur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.53% (-0.818 -0.82)22.46% (0.818 0.82)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.99% (-1.236 -1.24)56.01% (1.236 1.24)
Score Analysis
    Aston Villa 53.4%
    Tottenham Hotspur 26.1%
    Draw 20.5%
Aston VillaDrawTottenham Hotspur
2-1 @ 9.01% (0.119 0.12)
3-1 @ 6.56% (0.061 0.06)
2-0 @ 6.03% (0.224 0.22)
1-0 @ 5.52% (0.226 0.23)
3-2 @ 4.9% (-0.075 -0.08)
3-0 @ 4.39% (0.146 0.15)
4-1 @ 3.58% (0.019 0.02)
4-2 @ 2.68% (-0.052 -0.05)
4-0 @ 2.4% (0.071 0.07)
5-1 @ 1.57% (0.002 0)
4-3 @ 1.33% (-0.059 -0.06)
5-2 @ 1.17% (-0.028 -0.03)
5-0 @ 1.05% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 3.21%
Total : 53.4%
1-1 @ 8.24% (0.141 0.14)
2-2 @ 6.73% (-0.075 -0.08)
0-0 @ 2.53% (0.113 0.11)
3-3 @ 2.44% (-0.099 -0.1)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 20.5%
1-2 @ 6.16% (-0.044 -0.04)
0-1 @ 3.77% (0.079 0.08)
2-3 @ 3.35% (-0.122 -0.12)
1-3 @ 3.06% (-0.099 -0.1)
0-2 @ 2.82% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.4% (-0.039 -0.04)
2-4 @ 1.25% (-0.077 -0.08)
1-4 @ 1.14% (-0.066 -0.07)
3-4 @ 0.91% (-0.061 -0.06)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 26.1%

How you voted: Aston Villa vs Spurs

Aston Villa
41.3%
Draw
25.4%
Tottenham Hotspur
33.3%
276
Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 13
Spurs
1-2
Aston Villa
Lo Celso (22')
Torres (45+7'), Watkins (61')
Cash (27'), Kamara (38'), McGinn (41'), Watkins (82')
May 13, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 36
Aston Villa
2-1
Spurs
Ramsey (8'), Luiz (72')
McGinn (23'), Young (89'), Watkins (90+1'), Watkins (90+2')
Kane (90' pen.)
Skipp (53'), Kane (73'), Romero (80')
Jan 1, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 18
Spurs
0-2
Aston Villa
Buendia (50'), Luiz (73')
Apr 9, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 32
Aston Villa
0-4
Spurs

Ings (21'), Young (82')
Heung-min (3', 66', 71'), Kulusevski (50')
Hojbjerg (29'), Emerson (74'), Kane (90+1')
Oct 3, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 7
Spurs
2-1
Aston Villa
Hojbjerg (27'), Targett (71' og.)
Skipp (36'), Romero (68')
Watkins (67')
Ramsey (31')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!