MX23RW : Monday, May 27 02:22:33| >> :120:28414:28414:
Aston Villa logo
FA Cup | Fourth Round Replays
Feb 7, 2024 at 8pm UK
Villa Park
Chelsea logo

Aston Villa
1 - 3
Chelsea

Diaby (90+1')
Carlos (38')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Gallagher (11'), Jackson (21'), Fernandez (54')
Fernandez (55'), Petrovic (76')

The Match

Match Report

Chelsea are through to the fifth round of the FA Cup thanks to a dominant 3-1 fourth-round replay win over Aston Villa at Villa Park.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Wednesday's FA Cup clash between Aston Villa and Chelsea.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's FA Cup clash between Aston Villa and Chelsea, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Chelsea could line up for Wednesday's FA Cup fourth-round replay with Aston Villa.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Chelsea's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Wednesday's FA Cup fourth-round replay with Aston Villa.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sheff Utd 0-5 Aston Villa
Saturday, February 3 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 2-4 Wolves
Sunday, February 4 at 2pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Aston Villa win with a probability of 46.16%. A win for Chelsea had a probability of 31.24% and a draw had a probability of 22.6%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aston Villa win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.66%) and 2-0 (6.12%). The likeliest Chelsea win was 1-2 (7.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.86%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.6% likelihood.

Result
Aston VillaDrawChelsea
46.16% (-0.45 -0.45) 22.59% (0.367 0.37) 31.24% (0.078999999999997 0.08)
Both teams to score 64.94% (-1.359 -1.36)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.41% (-1.797 -1.8)35.59% (1.794 1.79)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.35% (-2.015 -2.02)57.65% (2.012 2.01)
Aston Villa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.07% (-0.846 -0.85)15.93% (0.843 0.84)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.81% (-1.578 -1.58)45.19% (1.574 1.57)
Chelsea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.24% (-0.83199999999999 -0.83)22.75% (0.83 0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.56% (-1.247 -1.25)56.44% (1.243 1.24)
Score Analysis
    Aston Villa 46.16%
    Chelsea 31.24%
    Draw 22.59%
Aston VillaDrawChelsea
2-1 @ 9.05% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
1-0 @ 6.66% (0.403 0.4)
2-0 @ 6.12% (0.2 0.2)
3-1 @ 5.54% (-0.117 -0.12)
3-2 @ 4.1% (-0.192 -0.19)
3-0 @ 3.75% (0.015 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.55% (-0.131 -0.13)
4-2 @ 1.89% (-0.146 -0.15)
4-0 @ 1.72% (-0.044 -0.04)
5-1 @ 0.94% (-0.077 -0.08)
4-3 @ 0.93% (-0.098 -0.1)
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 46.16%
1-1 @ 9.86% (0.364 0.36)
2-2 @ 6.7% (-0.111 -0.11)
0-0 @ 3.62% (0.317 0.32)
3-3 @ 2.03% (-0.148 -0.15)
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 22.59%
1-2 @ 7.3% (0.093 0.09)
0-1 @ 5.37% (0.346 0.35)
0-2 @ 3.97% (0.164 0.16)
1-3 @ 3.6% (-0.043 -0.04)
2-3 @ 3.31% (-0.14 -0.14)
0-3 @ 1.96% (0.033 0.03)
1-4 @ 1.33% (-0.05 -0.05)
2-4 @ 1.22% (-0.084 -0.08)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 31.24%

How you voted: Aston Villa vs Chelsea

Aston Villa
71.5%
Chelsea
28.5%
355
Head to Head
Jan 26, 2024 7.45pm
Fourth Round
Chelsea
0-0
Aston Villa
Silva (9')
Tielemans (46')
Sep 24, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 6
Chelsea
0-1
Aston Villa

Jackson (50'), Chilwell (90')
Gusto (58')
Watkins (73')
Digne (44'), Martinez (90+4'), Luiz (90+1')
Apr 1, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 29
Chelsea
0-2
Aston Villa
Watkins (18'), McGinn (56')
Dec 11, 2022 2.10pm
Club Friendlies
Aston Villa
1-0
Chelsea
McGinn (7')
Oct 16, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 11
Aston Villa
0-2
Chelsea
Mount (6', 65')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!