MX23RW : Monday, August 15 09:28:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Real Salt Lake and Columbus Crew, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Real Salt Lake 2-1 Columbus Crew

On the back of a convincing victory last time out, we see this Real Salt Lake side going from strength to strength and building with another victory on Sunday, particularly with home advantage. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Salt Lake win with a probability of 48.82%. A win for Columbus Crew had a probability of 25.78% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Salt Lake win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.37%) and 2-0 (8.89%). The likeliest Columbus Crew win was 0-1 (7.78%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.07%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood.

Result
Real Salt LakeDrawColumbus Crew
48.82% (0.196 0.2) 25.39% (-0.023 -0.02) 25.78% (-0.177 -0.18)
Both teams to score 51.37% (-0.086000000000006 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.33% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)51.66% (0.034999999999997 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.55% (-0.032 -0.03)73.44% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Real Salt Lake Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.82% (0.067999999999998 0.07)21.17% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.95% (0.106 0.11)54.04% (-0.109 -0.11)
Columbus Crew Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.17% (-0.16799999999999 -0.17)34.82% (0.165 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.43% (-0.177 -0.18)71.56% (0.173 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Real Salt Lake 48.82%
    Columbus Crew 25.78%
    Draw 25.38%
Real Salt LakeDrawColumbus Crew
1-0 @ 11.44% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.37% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.89% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
3-1 @ 4.85% (0.016 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.6% (0.036 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.56% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.88% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.78% (0.017 0.02)
4-2 @ 0.99% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 48.82%
1-1 @ 12.07% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.37% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.94% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 1%
Total : 25.38%
0-1 @ 7.78% (-0.024 -0.02)
1-2 @ 6.37% (-0.034999999999999 -0.03)
0-2 @ 4.1% (-0.031 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.24% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.74% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.44% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.11%
Total : 25.78%

How you voted: Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew

Real Salt Lake
75.0%
Draw
18.8%
Columbus Crew
6.3%
16
Head to Head
Jul 4, 2019 3am
Salt Lake
1-0
Columbus Crew
Johnson (38')
Herrera (31'), Baird (55'), Besler (62'), Saucedo (80')

Sosa (32'), Crognale (86')
Jul 1, 2018 12.30am
Columbus Crew
2-1
Salt Lake
Zardes (6' pen.), Sosa (23')
Sosa (66')
Rusnak (74')
Sunday (45'), Beckerman (56'), Savarino (91')
Jul 30, 2017 1am
Salt Lake
2-2
Columbus Crew
Plata (50' pen.), Savarino (53')
Saucedo (88')
Kamara (15', 60')
May 29, 2016 12.30am
Columbus Crew
4-3
Salt Lake
Kamara (17', 64', 74'), Glad (20' og.)
Saeid (81')
Mulholland (13'), Allen (78'), Plata (83')
Maund (41')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia25139345192648
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City24126645271842
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2510783831737
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England248973634233
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Chicago Fire2586112834-630
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta247893336-329
12Toronto2585123743-629
13Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2592143039-929
14DC United2464142848-2022

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia25139345192648
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City24126645271842
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2510783831737
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England248973634233
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Chicago Fire2586112834-630
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta247893336-329
12Toronto2585123743-629
13Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2592143039-929
14DC United2464142848-2022

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!