MX23RW : Monday, August 15 10:29:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Jun 26, 2022 at 8pm UK at Banc of California Stadium
Los Angeles
2 - 0
NY Red Bulls
Arango (67'), Palacios (70')
Acosta (83')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Nealis (45+2')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Major League Soccer clash between Los Angeles FC and New York Red Bulls, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Seattle 1-1 Los Angeles
Saturday, June 18 at 8pm in Major League Soccer

We said: Los Angeles FC 1-0 New York Red Bulls

The California heat should favour the home team, as New York might have to reduce the amount of pressing they do in that warm weather, while the Black and Gold are accustomed to playing in those conditions and have not been shut out of a regular-season home fixture all year. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Los Angeles FC win with a probability of 50.95%. A win for New York Red Bulls had a probability of 25.64% and a draw had a probability of 23.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Los Angeles FC win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.2%) and 2-0 (8.13%). The likeliest New York Red Bulls win was 1-2 (6.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.93%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Los Angeles FC would win this match.

Result
Los Angeles FCDrawNew York Red Bulls
50.95% (0.133 0.13) 23.4% (-0.102 -0.1) 25.64% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Both teams to score 57.64% (0.318 0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.67% (0.437 0.44)43.33% (-0.435 -0.44)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.27% (0.428 0.43)65.73% (-0.42700000000001 -0.43)
Los Angeles FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.92% (0.211 0.21)17.08% (-0.21 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.73% (0.371 0.37)47.26% (-0.371 -0.37)
New York Red Bulls Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.51% (0.21000000000001 0.21)30.48% (-0.208 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.3% (0.245 0.24)66.7% (-0.245 -0.25)
Score Analysis
    Los Angeles FC 50.95%
    New York Red Bulls 25.64%
    Draw 23.4%
Los Angeles FCDrawNew York Red Bulls
2-1 @ 9.66% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.2% (-0.112 -0.11)
2-0 @ 8.13% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-1 @ 5.69% (0.043 0.04)
3-0 @ 4.79% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.38% (0.045 0.04)
4-1 @ 2.51% (0.036 0.04)
4-0 @ 2.12% (0.018 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.49% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 3.98%
Total : 50.95%
1-1 @ 10.93% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-2 @ 5.74% (0.036 0.04)
0-0 @ 5.21% (-0.1 -0.1)
3-3 @ 1.34% (0.025 0.03)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 23.4%
1-2 @ 6.49% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-1 @ 6.19% (-0.083 -0.08)
0-2 @ 3.67% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.57% (0.013 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.27% (0.027 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.46% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 25.64%

How you voted: Los Angeles vs NY Red Bulls

Los Angeles FC
74.4%
Draw
14.0%
New York Red Bulls
11.6%
43
Head to Head
Aug 12, 2019 3am
Los Angeles
4-2
NY Red Bulls
Harvey (23'), Blessing (25'), Vela (61' pen.), Segura (72')
Casseres Jr (42'), White (45')
Parker (8'), Casseres Jr (46'), Lawrence (48'), Muyl (76')
Aug 5, 2018 11pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia25139345192648
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City24126645271842
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2510783831737
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England248973634233
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Chicago Fire2586112834-630
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta247893336-329
12Toronto2585123743-629
13Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2592143039-929
14DC United2464142848-2022

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia25139345192648
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City24126645271842
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2510783831737
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England248973634233
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Chicago Fire2586112834-630
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta247893336-329
12Toronto2585123743-629
13Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2592143039-929
14DC United2464142848-2022

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!