MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 15:05:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Stockport County
League Two | Gameweek 44
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
Edgeley Park
Morecambe

Stockport
2 - 0
Morecambe

Olaofe (8'), Horsfall (45+4')
Camps (40')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Edwards (31'), Bedeau (45+6'), Brown (69')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Stockport County and Morecambe.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Colchester 1-2 Stockport
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Morecambe 0-1 Crewe
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stockport County win with a probability of 69.99%. A draw had a probability of 17.5% and a win for Morecambe had a probability of 12.52%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stockport County win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.62%) and 1-0 (9.15%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.16%), while for a Morecambe win it was 1-2 (3.64%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Stockport County in this match.

Result
Stockport CountyDrawMorecambe
69.99% (-0.078999999999994 -0.08) 17.48% (0.042000000000002 0.04) 12.52% (0.036 0.04)
Both teams to score 53.43% (-0.041999999999994 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.02% (-0.113 -0.11)36.97% (0.11199999999999 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.84% (-0.121 -0.12)59.16% (0.121 0.12)
Stockport County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.53% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)9.47% (0.046900000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.21% (-0.11199999999999 -0.11)31.79% (0.11 0.11)
Morecambe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.02% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)40.97% (0.014999999999993 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.46% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)77.53% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Stockport County 69.99%
    Morecambe 12.52%
    Draw 17.48%
Stockport CountyDrawMorecambe
2-0 @ 10.77% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.62% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.15% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
3-0 @ 8.47% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
3-1 @ 7.56% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
4-0 @ 4.99% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-1 @ 4.45% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.37% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
5-0 @ 2.35% (-0.013 -0.01)
5-1 @ 2.1% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.99% (-0.008 -0.01)
5-2 @ 0.94% (-0.0059999999999999 -0.01)
6-0 @ 0.92% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 3.32%
Total : 69.99%
1-1 @ 8.16% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.29% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 3.88% (0.021 0.02)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 17.48%
1-2 @ 3.64% (0.008 0.01)
0-1 @ 3.46% (0.017 0.02)
0-2 @ 1.55% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.28%
1-3 @ 1.08% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.52%
Total : 12.52%

Head to Head
Dec 9, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 21
Morecambe
1-1
Stockport
Mellon (70')
Major (72')
Wootton (87')
Jan 3, 2011 3pm
Stockport
0-2
Morecambe

Halls (61')
Shuker (29')
Wilson (80'), Stanley (84')
Nov 2, 2010 3pm
Morecambe
5-0
Stockport
Bentley (33'), Brown (68'), Jevons (38', 66', 8' pen.)
Bentley (82')

Assoumani (45')
Simpson (8')
Jan 1, 2008 3pm
Stockport
2-1
Morecambe
Elding (9'), Dickinson (41')
Elding (13')
Blinkhorn (80')
Yates (13'), Adams (43'), Stanley (59'), Baker (65')
Oct 2, 2007 3pm
Morecambe
2-0
Stockport
Baker (45', 66')
Artell (1'), Twiss (85')

McNeil (8')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CStockport CountyStockport462711896484892
4MK Dons462391483681578
5Doncaster RoversDoncaster46218177368571
6Crewe AlexandraCrewe461914136965471
7Crawley TownCrawley46217187367670
8BarrowBarrow461815136256669
9Bradford CityBradford461912156159269
10AFC Wimbledon4617141564511365
11Walsall461811176973-465
12Gillingham461810184657-1164
13Harrogate TownHarrogate461712176069-963
14Notts County46187218986361
15Morecambe461710196781-1458
16Tranmere RoversTranmere46176236770-357
17Accrington StanleyAccrington46169216371-857
18Newport CountyNewport46167236276-1455
19Swindon TownSwindon461412207783-654
20Salford City461312216682-1651
21Grimsby Town461116195774-1749
22Colchester UnitedColchester461112235980-2145
RSutton UnitedSutton46915225984-2542
RForest Green RoversForest Green46119264478-3442


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!