MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 15:31:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Atletico Madrid logo
La Liga | Gameweek 37
May 19, 2024 at 6pm UK
Estadio Civitas Metropolitano
Osauna logo

Atletico
1 - 4
Osasuna

Morata (55')
Paulista (35'), De Paul (56')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Garcia (26', 64'), Oroz (52'), Torro (88')
Catena (59'), Munoz (90+3')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Atletico Madrid and Osasuna, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Osasuna 1-1 Mallorca
Tuesday, May 14 at 6.30pm in La Liga

We said: Atletico Madrid 2-0 Osasuna

It is 10 years since Osasuna last beat Atletico in La Liga, and we are expecting a 12th straight success for the capital outfit in this fixture. Simeone's side have been so strong at home this season, and it is difficult to see anything other than a routine success for the Red and Whites on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Madrid win with a probability of 66.19%. A draw had a probability of 19.8% and a win for Osasuna had a probability of 14.01%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Madrid win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.26%) and 2-1 (9.79%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.41%), while for a Osasuna win it was 0-1 (4.52%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 0.2% likelihood.

Result
Atletico MadridDrawOsasuna
66.19% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02) 19.8% (0.361 0.36) 14.01% (-0.341 -0.34)
Both teams to score 49.57% (-2.131 -2.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.78% (-2.363 -2.36)44.22% (2.362 2.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.4% (-2.338 -2.34)66.6% (2.337 2.34)
Atletico Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.51% (-0.703 -0.7)12.49% (0.704 0.7)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.54% (-1.482 -1.48)38.46% (1.482 1.48)
Osasuna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.64% (-1.964 -1.96)43.36% (1.966 1.97)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.4% (-1.686 -1.69)79.59% (1.686 1.69)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Madrid 66.18%
    Osasuna 14.01%
    Draw 19.8%
Atletico MadridDrawOsasuna
2-0 @ 11.71% (0.56 0.56)
1-0 @ 11.26% (0.83 0.83)
2-1 @ 9.79% (-0.045 -0.04)
3-0 @ 8.13% (0.176 0.18)
3-1 @ 6.79% (-0.222 -0.22)
4-0 @ 4.23% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
4-1 @ 3.53% (-0.217 -0.22)
3-2 @ 2.84% (-0.256 -0.26)
5-0 @ 1.76% (-0.059 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.48% (-0.177 -0.18)
5-1 @ 1.47% (-0.134 -0.13)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 66.18%
1-1 @ 9.41% (0.212 0.21)
0-0 @ 5.41% (0.537 0.54)
2-2 @ 4.09% (-0.247 -0.25)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 19.8%
0-1 @ 4.52% (0.222 0.22)
1-2 @ 3.93% (-0.125 -0.13)
0-2 @ 1.89% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.14% (-0.136 -0.14)
1-3 @ 1.1% (-0.098 -0.1)
Other @ 1.43%
Total : 14.01%

How you voted: Atletico vs Osasuna

Atletico Madrid
88.5%
Draw
8.2%
Osasuna
3.3%
61
Head to Head
Sep 28, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 7
Osasuna
0-2
Atletico

Catena (54'), Oroz (76'), Fernandez (90')
Arrasate (78'), Avila (85')
Griezmann (20'), Riquelme (81')
Morata (84')
Morata (85')
May 21, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 35
Atletico
3-0
Osasuna
Carrasco (44'), Niguez (62'), Correa (82')

Budimir (28'), Pena (65')
Jan 29, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 19
Osasuna
0-1
Atletico
Niguez (74')
Feb 19, 2022 3.15pm
Gameweek 25
Osasuna
0-3
Atletico

Avila (34')
Felix (3'), Suarez (59'), Correa (89')
Vrsaljko (54'), Serrano (90')
Nov 20, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 14
Atletico
1-0
Osasuna
Felipe (87')
Griezmann (45'), Martin (89')

Torro (56'), Garcia (82')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!