MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:01:16| >> :60:45:45:
Trinidad and Tobago national football team
Friendlies 2
Mar 3, 2024 at 8pm UK
Hasely Crawford Stadium
Jamaica national football team

Trin. & Tob.
0 - 0
Jamaica

FT
Coverage of the International Friendlies Friendlies 2 clash between Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Trin. & Tob. 0-1 Jamaica
Friday, March 1 at 7pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Trin. & Tob. 0-1 Jamaica
Friday, March 1 at 7pm in International Friendlies

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Trinidad and Tobago win with a probability of 41.6%. A win for Jamaica had a probability of 32.49% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Trinidad and Tobago win was 1-0 with a probability of 10%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.79%) and 2-0 (7.14%). The likeliest Jamaica win was 0-1 (8.63%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.31%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7% likelihood.

Result
Trinidad and TobagoDrawJamaica
41.6% (-1.781 -1.78) 25.91% (0.144 0.14) 32.49% (1.635 1.64)
Both teams to score 53.8% (0.182 0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.6% (-0.062999999999995 -0.06)50.4% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.66% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)72.34% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Trinidad and Tobago Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76% (-0.904 -0.9)24% (0.903 0.9)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.75% (-1.308 -1.31)58.25% (1.306 1.31)
Jamaica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.79% (1.068 1.07)29.21% (-1.068 -1.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.84% (1.292 1.29)65.16% (-1.292 -1.29)
Score Analysis
    Trinidad and Tobago 41.59%
    Jamaica 32.49%
    Draw 25.9%
Trinidad and TobagoDrawJamaica
1-0 @ 10% (-0.24 -0.24)
2-1 @ 8.79% (-0.186 -0.19)
2-0 @ 7.14% (-0.37 -0.37)
3-1 @ 4.18% (-0.203 -0.2)
3-0 @ 3.4% (-0.273 -0.27)
3-2 @ 2.57% (-0.047 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.49% (-0.115 -0.12)
4-0 @ 1.21% (-0.132 -0.13)
4-2 @ 0.92% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 41.59%
1-1 @ 12.31% (0.07 0.07)
0-0 @ 7.01% (0.017 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.41% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
3-3 @ 1.06% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.9%
0-1 @ 8.63% (0.273 0.27)
1-2 @ 7.58% (0.262 0.26)
0-2 @ 5.31% (0.317 0.32)
1-3 @ 3.11% (0.195 0.2)
2-3 @ 2.22% (0.083 0.08)
0-3 @ 2.18% (0.19 0.19)
1-4 @ 0.96% (0.086 0.09)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 32.49%

Head to Head
Mar 1, 2024 7pm
Friendlies 2
Trin. & Tob.
0-1
Jamaica
Dixon (58')
Jun 29, 2023 12.30am
Group Stage
Jamaica
4-1
Trin. & Tob.
Gray (14', 29'), Bailey (17'), Richards (90+2')
Brown (9'), Lowe (75'), Burke (81')
Rampersad (49')
Hackshaw (5'), Bateau (41'), Jones (73')
Mar 15, 2023 12am
Mar 11, 2023 11pm
Friendlies 2
Jamaica
0-1
Trin. & Tob.
Moore (67')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
2Arsenal32225575264971
3Liverpool32218372314171
4Aston Villa33196868491963
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham33139115258-648
9Chelsea30128105552344
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves32127134651-543
12Fulham33126154951-242
13Bournemouth32119124757-1042
14Crystal Palace3289153754-1733
15Brentford3388174758-1132
16Everton3198143242-1027
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3379174258-1626
18Luton TownLuton3367204670-2425
19Burnley3348213368-3520
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3237223084-5416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!