MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 13:19:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
FC Volendam
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Excelsior
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
PSV
Eredivisie | Gameweek 34
May 19, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Philips Stadion
Waalwijk logo

PSV
3 - 1
RKC Waalwijk

de Jong (44', 82' pen.), Lelieveld (86' og.)
FT(HT: 1-1)
Margaret (16')
Roemeratoe (21'), Oukili (61'), Gaari (75'), Bruma (76')
Bruma (81')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between PSV Eindhoven and RKC Waalwijk, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sittard 1-1 PSV
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: RKC Waalwijk 1-1 PEC Zwolle
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie

We said: PSV Eindhoven 3-0 RKC Waalwijk

Although RKC are on a strong run of form by their own standards, they will recognise the task in hand here. We can only see this contest being one-way traffic, leaving the visitors needing a favour from elsewhere. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a PSV Eindhoven win with a probability of 85.14%. A draw had a probability of 9.2% and a win for RKC Waalwijk had a probability of 5.67%.

The most likely scoreline for a PSV Eindhoven win was 3-0 with a probability of 8.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.81%) and 4-0 (7.48%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (3.63%), while for a RKC Waalwijk win it was 1-2 (1.7%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that PSV Eindhoven would win this match.

Result
PSV EindhovenDrawRKC Waalwijk
85.14% (0.0099999999999909 0.01) 9.18% (-0.0080999999999989 -0.01) 5.67% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Both teams to score 59.17% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
82.99% (0.013999999999996 0.01)17.01% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
66.29% (0.022000000000006 0.02)33.71% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
PSV Eindhoven Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
97.25% (0.0010000000000048 0)2.75% (-0.004 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
87.36% (0.012 0.01)12.64% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
RKC Waalwijk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.84% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)39.16%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.13% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)75.87% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    PSV Eindhoven 85.14%
    RKC Waalwijk 5.67%
    Draw 9.18%
PSV EindhovenDrawRKC Waalwijk
3-0 @ 8.33% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
3-1 @ 7.81% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-0 @ 7.48% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 7.02% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 6.95% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-1 @ 6.52% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
5-0 @ 5.38% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 5.04% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-0 @ 3.87% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 3.66% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 3.29% (0.0010000000000003 0)
6-0 @ 3.22% (0.0030000000000001 0)
6-1 @ 3.02% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-2 @ 2.36% (0.00099999999999989 0)
7-0 @ 1.65% (0.002 0)
7-1 @ 1.55% (0.002 0)
6-2 @ 1.42% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-3 @ 1.03%
Other @ 5.55%
Total : 85.14%
1-1 @ 3.63% (-0.004 -0)
2-2 @ 3.06% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.14%
0-0 @ 1.08% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 9.18%
1-2 @ 1.7% (-0.002 -0)
0-1 @ 1.01% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 0.96% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 5.67%

How you voted: PSV vs RKC Waalwijk

PSV Eindhoven
91.7%
Draw
0.0%
RKC Waalwijk
8.3%
24
Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 4
RKC Waalwijk
0-4
PSV
Veerman (44'), Lang (53'), De Jong (64'), Tillman (86')
Mar 5, 2023 1.30pm
Sep 11, 2022 1.30pm
Gameweek 6
PSV
1-0
RKC Waalwijk
Gakpo (90+5' pen.)
Apr 10, 2022 1.30pm
Gameweek 26
PSV
2-0
RKC Waalwijk
Veerman (38'), Teze (69')
Ramalho (44'), Vinicius (72'), Boscagli (75')

Kramer (45'), Gaari (51'), Adewoye (90+2')
Dec 19, 2021 3.45pm
Gameweek 16
RKC Waalwijk
1-4
PSV
Odgaard (79')
Meulensteen (51')
Vertessen (34', 72'), Gakpo (52' pen.), Mwene (60')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Netherlands Netherlands21104
Q France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!