MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 20:10:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
FC Volendam
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Excelsior
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
Feyenoord
Eredivisie | Gameweek 34
May 19, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Stadion Feijenoord
Excelsior

Feyenoord
4 - 0
Excelsior

Trauner (48'), Lingr (63'), Hancko (75'), Geertruida (86' pen.)
FT(HT: 0-0)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between Feyenoord and SBV Excelsior, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nijmegen 2-3 Feyenoord
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Excelsior 4-0 Heracles
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie

We said: Feyenoord 4-1 SBV Excelsior

Feyenoord have been in excellent form over the last few months, but unfortunately for them, PSV have been a cut above the rest this term. Still, the hosts will want to give Arne Slot a memorable send-off and we feel they will do so with a comfortable victory in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Feyenoord win with a probability of 90.79%. A draw had a probability of 6.1% and a win for SBV Excelsior had a probability of 3.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Feyenoord win was 4-0 with a probability of 8.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (8.55%) and 5-0 (7.17%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (2.45%), while for a SBV Excelsior win it was 1-2 (0.98%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 4-0 win for Feyenoord in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Feyenoord.

Result
FeyenoordDrawSBV Excelsior
90.79% (-0.414 -0.41) 6.12% (0.2689 0.27) 3.1% (0.153 0.15)
Both teams to score 54.25% (-0.207 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
86.65% (-0.693 -0.69)13.35% (0.701 0.7)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
72.04% (-1.146 -1.15)27.97% (1.154 1.15)
Feyenoord Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
98.34% (-0.11499999999999 -0.11)1.66% (0.123 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
91.52% (-0.50200000000001 -0.5)8.48% (0.509 0.51)
SBV Excelsior Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.17% (-0.14 -0.14)44.83% (0.148 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.2% (-0.114 -0.11)80.8% (0.122 0.12)
Score Analysis
    Feyenoord 90.79%
    SBV Excelsior 3.1%
    Draw 6.12%
FeyenoordDrawSBV Excelsior
4-0 @ 8.75% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
3-0 @ 8.55% (0.206 0.21)
5-0 @ 7.17% (-0.092000000000001 -0.09)
4-1 @ 7.02% (0.012 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.86% (0.138 0.14)
2-0 @ 6.26% (0.264 0.26)
5-1 @ 5.75% (-0.098 -0.1)
2-1 @ 5.02% (0.192 0.19)
6-0 @ 4.89% (-0.156 -0.16)
6-1 @ 3.93% (-0.142 -0.14)
1-0 @ 3.06% (0.182 0.18)
7-0 @ 2.86% (-0.146 -0.15)
4-2 @ 2.82% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.75% (0.044 0.04)
5-2 @ 2.31% (-0.049 -0.05)
7-1 @ 2.3% (-0.128 -0.13)
6-2 @ 1.57% (-0.064 -0.06)
8-0 @ 1.47% (-0.104 -0.1)
8-1 @ 1.18% (-0.088 -0.09)
7-2 @ 0.92% (-0.055 -0.05)
Other @ 5.38%
Total : 90.79%
1-1 @ 2.45% (0.137 0.14)
2-2 @ 2.01% (0.069 0.07)
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 6.12%
1-2 @ 0.98% (0.051 0.05)
Other @ 2.11%
Total : 3.1%

How you voted: Feyenoord vs Excelsior

Feyenoord
95.8%
Draw
4.2%
SBV Excelsior
0.0%
24
Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 13
Excelsior
2-4
Feyenoord
Parrott (16'), Lamprou (72')
Fitz-Jim (56')
Gimenez (6', 61', 82'), Maduro (66')
Paixao (78')
May 7, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 31
Excelsior
0-2
Feyenoord
Gimenez (9', 75')
Nov 13, 2022 3.45pm
Gameweek 14
Feyenoord
5-1
Excelsior
Szymanski (11', 50'), Kokcu (20', 66'), Walemark (78')
Feb 3, 2019 11.15am
Gameweek 20
Excelsior
2-1
Feyenoord
Messaoud (63'), Van der Meer (90')
Schouten (59'), van der Meer (93')
Van Persie (54')
Vilhena (73')
Aug 19, 2018 1.30pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!