MX23RW : Friday, April 19 05:09:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 1
Mar 1, 2024 at 10am UK
Jinan Olympic Sports Center Stadium

Shandong
4 - 2
Changchun

Crysan (3'), Pato (41'), Jadson (45+7'), Qazaishvili (61')
Xinli (43'), Yuanyi (53'), Yang (57'), Jadson (66'), Delgado (75')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Beric (81'), Long (90+3')
Abdugheni (16'), Zhang (52'), Huachen (52')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Shandong Taishan and Changchun Yatai.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kawasaki 2-4 Shandong
Tuesday, February 20 at 8am in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Changchun 3-4 Wuhan TT
Saturday, November 4 at 7.30am in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shandong Taishan win with a probability of 66.88%. A draw had a probability of 18.5% and a win for Changchun Yatai had a probability of 14.61%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shandong Taishan win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.77%) and 1-0 (8.82%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.56%), while for a Changchun Yatai win it was 1-2 (4.15%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 2.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shandong Taishan would win this match.

Result
Shandong TaishanDrawChangchun Yatai
66.88% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 18.51% (0.0010000000000012 0) 14.61% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Both teams to score 55.78% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.13% (0.007000000000005 0.01)36.87% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.95% (0.007000000000005 0.01)59.05% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Shandong Taishan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.81% (0.0019999999999953 0)10.19% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.53% (0.0020000000000095 0)33.46% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Changchun Yatai Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.11% (0.010000000000005 0.01)37.89% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.34% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)74.66% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Shandong Taishan 66.88%
    Changchun Yatai 14.61%
    Draw 18.51%
Shandong TaishanDrawChangchun Yatai
2-0 @ 10.06% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.77%
1-0 @ 8.82% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 7.66% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 7.44%
4-0 @ 4.38% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 4.25% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-2 @ 3.61% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 2.06% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-0 @ 2% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-1 @ 1.94% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-2 @ 0.94%
Other @ 3.96%
Total : 66.88%
1-1 @ 8.56%
2-2 @ 4.74% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 3.86% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-3 @ 1.17% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 18.51%
1-2 @ 4.15% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-1 @ 3.75% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 1.82% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.53%
1-3 @ 1.34% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 14.61%

Head to Head
Oct 20, 2023 8.30am
Gameweek 28
Changchun
0-3
Shandong

Yan (37'), Mincheng (49')
Li (82')
Crysan (27'), Moises (37' pen.), Chen (45+4')
Ke (62'), Pato (65'), Zheng (79')
Jun 29, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 13
Shandong
4-1
Changchun
Crysan (5'), Binbin (12'), Chen (61'), Fernandinho (86')
Tong (65')
Okore (84')
Jul 6, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 9
Changchun
1-2
Shandong
Negrao (19')
Liao (45'), Pengfei (52')
Crysan (15'), Chen (87')
Crysan (30'), Jin (77')
Jun 16, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 4
Shandong
4-0
Changchun
Liu (38' og.), Jin (55'), Moises (57', 77')
Jin (50')

Negrao (25')
Jan 4, 2022 7.30am
Gameweek 22
Changchun
1-1
Shandong
Li (26')
Okore (30')
Delgado (67')
Wang (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!