MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:00:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
Augsburg logo
Leverkusen logo
Bayern logo
Dortmund logo
Borussia Monchengladbach logo
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Koln logo
Freiburg logo
Heidenheim
Hoffenheim logo
Mainz logo
Leipzig logo
SV Darmstadt
Stuttgart
Union Berlin logo
VfL Bochum
Werder Bremen logo
Wolfsburg
Freiburg logo
Bundesliga | Gameweek 24
Mar 1, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Schwarzwald-Stadion
Bayern logo

Freiburg
2 - 2
Bayern

Gunter (12'), Holer (87')
Holer (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Tel (35'), Musiala (75')
Tel (73'), Pavlovic (79')

The Match

Match Report

Freiburg's Lucas Holer nets a late equaliser to deny Bayern Munich all three points at the Europa-Park Stadion.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Bundesliga clash between Freiburg and Bayern Munich, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Augsburg 2-1 Freiburg
Sunday, February 25 at 6.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Bayern 2-1 RB Leipzig
Saturday, February 24 at 5.30pm in Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bayern Munich win with a probability of 51.64%. A win for Freiburg had a probability of 27.16% and a draw had a probability of 21.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bayern Munich win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.16%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (6.32%) and 0-2 (6.26%). The likeliest Freiburg win was 2-1 (6.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.85%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood.

Result
FreiburgDrawBayern Munich
27.16% (0.0010000000000012 0) 21.21% (0.0010000000000012 0) 51.64%
Both teams to score 67.14% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.51% (0.0019999999999953 0)31.48%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.04% (0.00099999999999767 0)52.96%
Freiburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.84% (0.0019999999999953 0)23.16%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.97% (0.0020000000000024 0)57.03%
Bayern Munich Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.38% (0.0030000000000001 0)12.62%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.26% (0.0020000000000024 0)38.74%
Score Analysis
    Freiburg 27.16%
    Bayern Munich 51.64%
    Draw 21.21%
FreiburgDrawBayern Munich
2-1 @ 6.47%
1-0 @ 4.28%
3-2 @ 3.27%
3-1 @ 3.16%
2-0 @ 3.13%
3-0 @ 1.53%
4-2 @ 1.2% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.15%
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 27.16%
1-1 @ 8.85%
2-2 @ 6.7%
0-0 @ 2.92%
3-3 @ 2.25%
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 21.21%
1-2 @ 9.16%
1-3 @ 6.32%
0-2 @ 6.26%
0-1 @ 6.05%
2-3 @ 4.62%
0-3 @ 4.32%
1-4 @ 3.27%
2-4 @ 2.39%
0-4 @ 2.24%
1-5 @ 1.35%
3-4 @ 1.17%
2-5 @ 0.99%
0-5 @ 0.93%
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 51.64%

How you voted: Freiburg vs Bayern

Freiburg
11.1%
Draw
13.2%
Bayern Munich
75.7%
189
Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 7
Bayern
3-0
Freiburg
Coman (12', 85'), Sane (25')
Mazraoui (16')
Apr 8, 2023 2.30pm
Gameweek 27
Freiburg
0-1
Bayern
De Ligt (51')
Apr 4, 2023 7.45pm
Quarter-Finals
Bayern
1-2
Freiburg
Upamecano (19')
Hofler (27'), Holer (90+5' pen.)
Oct 16, 2022 6.30pm
Gameweek 10
Bayern
5-0
Freiburg
Gnabry (13'), Maxim Choupo-Moting (33'), Sane (52'), Mane (55'), Sabitzer (80')
Apr 2, 2022 2.30pm
Gameweek 28
Freiburg
1-4
Bayern
Petersen (63')
Gunter (70')
Goretzka (58'), Gnabry (73'), Coman (82'), Sabitzer (90+6')
Upamecano (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CBayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen29254074195579
2Bayern MunichBayern29203682364663
3Stuttgart29203667343363
4RB Leipzig29175767333456
5Borussia DortmundDortmund29168557342356
6Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt29101274339442
7Augsburg29109104746139
8Freiburg29116124152-1139
9Hoffenheim29106134957-836
10Heidenheim29810114250-834
11Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach29710125056-631
12Werder Bremen2987143649-1331
13Union BerlinUnion Berlin2985162545-2029
14Wolfsburg2977153450-1628
15VfL BochumVfL Bochum29512123459-2527
16Mainz 05Mainz29511133047-1726
17FC Koln29410152351-2822
18SV Darmstadt 98Darmstadt2928192872-4414


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!