MX23RW : Tuesday, September 22 21:49:39| >> :600:114413:114413:

Everton told to raise Callum McManaman offer?

Everton told to raise McManaman offer?
© PA Photos
A report claims that Everton will have to raise their bid of £10m if they are to land Wigan Athletic winger Callum McManaman this summer.

Everton have reportedly been told to raise their bid of £10m for Callum McManaman if they are to land the Wigan Athletic winger this summer.

The 22-year-old, who joined the Latics on a free transfer in 2007, had been on the fringes of their first-team squad in the past two seasons.

However, it proved to be a breakthrough campaign for the youngster in the 2012-2013 campaign that included a starring role in their FA Cup triumph over Manchester City.

Everton boss Roberto Martinez has reportedly identified the winger as his main target this summer, but according to Goal.com, Wigan will not entertain offers in the region of £10m.

Arouna Kone and Antolin Alcarez have already followed Martinez to Goodison Park this summer.

ID:93755:

Click here for more stories about Callum McManaman

Click here for more stories about Wigan Athletic

Share this article now:
Did you know...?
Nikica Jelavic celebrates his winning goal on December 9, 2012
Read Next:
Jelavic plans talks over Everton future?
>
Latest Sports Video
Sports Mole Logo
Enter your email address to subscribe to Sports Mole's free daily transfer newsletter! Sent twice a day during the transfer window.

rhs 2.0
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Transfer Talk Daily
Match previews - twice weekly
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!