MX23RW : Friday, February 23 05:53:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 15
Dec 8, 2023 at 8pm UK
Estadio Profesor Alberto Suppici
Boston River logo
Plaza Colonia
3 - 2
Boston River
Ebere (60'), Perdomo (62', 87')
Ayala (36'), Carrizo (57'), Perdomo (88'), Olivera (90+10')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gutierrez (37'), Corbo (82')
Suhr (35'), Barrios (69'), Corbo (90')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Plaza Colonia and Boston River.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerro 1-1 Plaza Colonia
Monday, December 4 at 8pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Boston River 0-1 Cerro Largo
Sunday, December 3 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boston River win with a probability of 42.24%. A win for Plaza Colonia had a probability of 30.76% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boston River win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.65%) and 0-2 (7.78%). The likeliest Plaza Colonia win was 1-0 (9.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.79%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 1.8% likelihood.

Result
Plaza ColoniaDrawBoston River
30.76% (-0.141 -0.14) 27% (0.216 0.22) 42.24% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Both teams to score 49.73% (-0.708 -0.71)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.67% (-0.883 -0.88)55.33% (0.875 0.88)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.45% (-0.731 -0.73)76.54% (0.72199999999999 0.72)
Plaza Colonia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.1% (-0.55500000000001 -0.56)32.9% (0.548 0.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.52% (-0.621 -0.62)69.47% (0.61200000000001 0.61)
Boston River Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.11% (-0.44500000000001 -0.45)25.88% (0.437 0.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.13% (-0.603 -0.6)60.87% (0.595 0.59)
Score Analysis
    Plaza Colonia 30.76%
    Boston River 42.24%
    Draw 26.99%
Plaza ColoniaDrawBoston River
1-0 @ 9.47% (0.178 0.18)
2-1 @ 7.11% (-0.062 -0.06)
2-0 @ 5.26% (0.02 0.02)
3-1 @ 2.64% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-0 @ 1.95% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.78% (-0.066 -0.07)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 30.76%
1-1 @ 12.79% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
0-0 @ 8.52% (0.284 0.28)
2-2 @ 4.81% (-0.103 -0.1)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 26.99%
0-1 @ 11.51% (0.25 0.25)
1-2 @ 8.65% (-0.054 -0.05)
0-2 @ 7.78% (0.068 0.07)
1-3 @ 3.9% (-0.075 -0.08)
0-3 @ 3.5% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.17% (-0.075 -0.08)
1-4 @ 1.32% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-4 @ 1.18% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 42.24%

Head to Head
May 15, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 15
Boston River
1-1
Plaza Colonia
Gomez (17' pen.)
Rodriguez (23' og.)
Jul 30, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 1
Plaza Colonia
1-1
Boston River
Ebere (71')
Zeballos (38'), Jourdan (89')
Machado (27')
Perez (36'), Fernandez (90+9')
Jun 14, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 1
Plaza Colonia
0-0
Boston River
Ayala (10'), Ezequiel Jourdan Felix (58'), Mederos (90+4')
Rodriguez (49'), Silva Torrejon (65'), Corbo (86'), Rodriguez (90+5')
Feb 6, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 1
Boston River
0-0
Plaza Colonia
Villa (28')
Kidd (23'), Zeballos (52'), Fernandez (80')
Nov 22, 2021 7.30pm
Gameweek 13
Boston River
2-0
Plaza Colonia
Rodriguez (39'), Larrosa (84')
Silva (42'), Labandeira (65'), Falcon (81'), Machado (90+2')
Alvarez (61')

Olivera (37'), Leonai (45+1'), Fernandez (65')
Olivera (75')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!