MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 15:14:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sampdoria logo
Sassuolo logo
Spezia Calcio logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
May 21, 2022 at 4.15pm UK at Stadio Luigi Ferraris
Genoa
0 - 1
Bologna

Galdames (38'), Criscito (54'), Skiri Oestigaard (59')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Barrow (66')
Aebischer (25')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Serie A clash between Genoa and Bologna, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Genoa 0-1 Bologna
Saturday, May 21 at 4.15pm in Serie A
Last Game: Genoa 0-1 Bologna
Saturday, May 21 at 4.15pm in Serie A

We said: Genoa 2-1 Bologna

Up against one of Serie A's weakest away sides this season - Bologna have picked up just three wins and averaged less than a point per game on the road - Genoa can sign off with a rare victory. The visitors cannot be caught from behind in the standings, so should end a satisfactory campaign 13th, and can then plan for next season in the top flight - unlike their unfortunate hosts. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Genoa win with a probability of 41.25%. A win for Bologna had a probability of 31.64% and a draw had a probability of 27.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Genoa win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.54%) and 2-0 (7.57%). The likeliest Bologna win was 0-1 (9.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.84%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood.

Result
GenoaDrawBologna
41.25% (-0.822 -0.82) 27.11% (0.29 0.29) 31.64% (0.533 0.53)
Both teams to score 49.73% (-0.67 -0.67)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.51% (-0.947 -0.95)55.49% (0.948 0.95)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.33% (-0.781 -0.78)76.68% (0.783 0.78)
Genoa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.52% (-0.86799999999999 -0.87)26.48% (0.868 0.87)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.33% (-1.168 -1.17)61.67% (1.168 1.17)
Bologna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.64% (-0.111 -0.11)32.36% (0.111 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.13% (-0.127 -0.13)68.87% (0.127 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Genoa 41.24%
    Bologna 31.64%
    Draw 27.11%
GenoaDrawBologna
1-0 @ 11.38% (0.13 0.13)
2-1 @ 8.54% (-0.136 -0.14)
2-0 @ 7.57% (-0.097 -0.1)
3-1 @ 3.78% (-0.157 -0.16)
3-0 @ 3.35% (-0.129 -0.13)
3-2 @ 2.13% (-0.095 -0.09)
4-1 @ 1.26% (-0.084 -0.08)
4-0 @ 1.11% (-0.071 -0.07)
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 41.24%
1-1 @ 12.84% (0.11 0.11)
0-0 @ 8.57% (0.309 0.31)
2-2 @ 4.82% (-0.090999999999999 -0.09)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 27.11%
0-1 @ 9.67% (0.321 0.32)
1-2 @ 7.25% (0.043 0.04)
0-2 @ 5.45% (0.164 0.16)
1-3 @ 2.73% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.05% (0.056 0.06)
2-3 @ 1.81% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 31.64%

How you voted: Genoa vs Bologna

Genoa
62.6%
Draw
22.4%
Bologna
15.0%
107
Head to Head
Sep 21, 2021 5.30pm
Bologna
2-2
Genoa
Hickey (49'), Arnautovic (85' pen.)
Dominguez (30'), Bonifazi (59'), Medel (72')
Mihajlovic (90+1')
Destro (55'), Criscito (89' pen.)
Fares (43'), Destro (56'), Behrami (60'), Vanheusden (84')
May 12, 2021 7.45pm
Bologna
0-2
Genoa

Schouten (68')
Zappacosta (13'), Scamacca (61' pen.)
Zapata (1'), Shomurodov (46'), Rovella (64')
Jan 9, 2021 5pm
Feb 15, 2020 5pm
Bologna
0-3
Genoa

Denswil (65'), Dominguez (81')
Schouten (34'), Denswil (89')
Soumaoro (28'), Sanabria (44'), Criscito (90' pen.)
Ankersen (40'), Goldaniga (53'), Sturaro (57'), Soumaoro (81'), Cassata (85')
Sep 25, 2019 8pm
Genoa
0-0
Bologna

Lerager (28'), Zapata (42'), Ghiglione (68'), Romero (73'), Radovanovic (79')

Tomiyasu (2'), Denswil (46'), Poli (79'), Skov Olsen (92')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atalanta BCAtalanta00000000
2Bologna00000000
3Cremonese00000000
4Empoli00000000
5Fiorentina00000000
6Hellas VeronaHellas Verona00000000
7Inter Milan00000000
8Juventus00000000
9Lazio00000000
10Lecce00000000
11AC Milan00000000
12Monza00000000
13Napoli00000000
14Roma00000000
15Salernitana00000000
16Sampdoria00000000
17SassuoloSassuolo00000000
18SpeziaSpezia00000000
19Torino00000000
20Udinese00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!