MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 09:11:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Airdrieonians
Arbroath
Ayr United
Dundee United
Dunfermline Athletic
Greenock Morton
Inverness CT
Partick Thistle
Queen's Park
Raith Rovers
Arbroath
Scottish Championship | Gameweek 15
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
Gayfield Park
Greenock Morton
Arbroath
1 - 2
Morton
Gold (61')
O'Brien (42')
FT(HT: 0-1)
McGrattan (37'), Oakley (79')
Oakley (55'), Strapp (67'), French (74')
Coverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Arbroath and Greenock Morton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dunfermline 3-0 Arbroath
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in Scottish Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arbroath win with a probability of 50.51%. A win for Greenock Morton had a probability of 25.48% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for an Arbroath win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.63%) and 2-0 (8.47%). The likeliest Greenock Morton win was 0-1 (6.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.33%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.4% likelihood.

Result
ArbroathDrawGreenock Morton
50.51% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01) 24% (0.0010000000000012 0) 25.48% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 55.48% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.88% (0.0049999999999955 0)46.12% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.58% (0.004999999999999 0)68.41% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Arbroath Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.7% (0.0019999999999953 0)18.3%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.63%49.37% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Greenock Morton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.91% (0.007000000000005 0.01)32.09% (-0.0059999999999931 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.43% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)68.57% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Arbroath 50.51%
    Greenock Morton 25.48%
    Draw 24%
ArbroathDrawGreenock Morton
1-0 @ 9.97% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
2-1 @ 9.63%
2-0 @ 8.47% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 5.45%
3-0 @ 4.8% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 3.1% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.31%
4-0 @ 2.04%
4-2 @ 1.32%
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 50.51%
1-1 @ 11.33%
0-0 @ 5.87% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-2 @ 5.47% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 1.17%
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24%
0-1 @ 6.67%
1-2 @ 6.44% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 3.79%
1-3 @ 2.44% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.07%
0-3 @ 1.44% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 25.48%

Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 3
Morton
0-3
Arbroath

Broadfoot (19'), Power (82')
McKenna (20' pen.), Wilson (73' og.), Balde (90+4')
Slater (47'), Gold (53'), Steele (90+1')
Mar 17, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 29
Arbroath
1-1
Morton
Adarkwa (78')
Oakley (28')
Jan 28, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 23
Morton
1-2
Arbroath
Oakley (4')
Hamilton (63'), McKenna (77')
Dec 3, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 17
Arbroath
1-1
Morton
Gold (47')
McGrattan (45+2')
Sep 17, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 8
Morton
1-2
Arbroath
McGrattan (90+4')
Hilson (12'), McKenna (40' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dundee UnitedDundee Utd24156349143551
2Raith Rovers24155444331150
3Partick ThistlePartick2410864740738
4Greenock MortonMorton2410683428636
5Ayr UnitedAyr2585123445-1129
6Dunfermline AthleticDunfermline2477102834-628
7AirdrieoniansAirdrieonians2384112329-628
8Queen's ParkQueen's Park2576123244-1227
9Inverness Caledonian ThistleInverness2568113032-226
10Arbroath2455142547-2220

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!